Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't know what to do
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE:??Don't know what to do

TPC Wrote:If you want to make some easy zeny go kill ant eggs in ant hell. There are a bunch of them by the entrance, and I'll buy the empty bottles they drop for 250z each. I need thousands. So if you hunt 1000 bottles you'd get 250k. They don't fight back, have low hp, and its a 60% drop chance, so you can hunt them pretty fast.

Since op does indeed have a taekwon, whirlwind kick after a certain amount of atk can kill the entire mob of eggs when it works :D

I agree with this, it'd be a good idea selling empty bottles for zeny, along with any ant egg cards you have as hatters (350k). The phracon is 100z each, so if you don't use it you can always oc that.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
08-06-2010 11:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Milonar Offline
Wander Wolf

Ngjoko Wrote:Also, it's heRO, not heroRO. As i'd heard that's a totally different server. Thinking

HaHa. Sorry, my bad Sorry.

Don't worry. I can take care of myself. This is not a first time I've played Ragnarok. I play in my country offical server, too. The rate is very very very low Cry... Yes, because it's an offical server so the Rate is like X1.

That was last year. Now remember about it, it took me three or two months to become a Soul Linker Evil. And then, I became the best SL because there's a few people play Soul Linker Sweat.

But that's a past. Now I forgot how to earn money in Low Rate Server. Because I'm used to use Soul Linker, I play Teakwon Kid. It really makes me remember the good time with my friends.

I really want to find that time back Cry. All my friends doesn't play Ragnarok anymore. You see, there are lots of great and nice Online Games in this world. My friends think Ragnarok is boring and play other Online Games.

The time we trained together, time we WOE, time we hunted for MVP... They are all great.

And I still play Ragnarok. It's my favorite game! Hm, may be I'm talking to much.

You can trust me. I'm a hard worker. I never beg for money and items Mad. I hate beggers. My old server there are always some people go and beg for money. They ruined my time. Yeah, that's why I join heRO.

Ok, thank you for the way to have money.
08-07-2010 03:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

Milonar Wrote:Ow, this really troubles me so much.
Well, you see. The important thing first is money. I know Soul Linker somehow is better than Star Gladiator, but the Item for this Job is too much expensive for the newbie like me.

soul linker isn't exactly "better" than a star gladiator, it just mainly depends on a certain thing.

Star Gladiator-

Pro-Can kill almost anything w/o reflect with warmth skill extremely fast and can make lots of money from the lots ( for example you can warmth skeggiods and sell odins blessings for lots of cash)

Con-to do good damage with warmth you need expensive items and it costs quite a bit for the healing items you use

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
08-07-2010 05:43 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE: ??Don't know what to do

Nero Wrote:
Milonar Wrote:Ow, this really troubles me so much.
Well, you see. The important thing first is money. I know Soul Linker somehow is better than Star Gladiator, but the Item for this Job is too much expensive for the newbie like me.

soul linker isn't exactly "better" than a star gladiator, it just mainly depends on a certain thing.

Star Gladiator-

Pro-Can kill almost anything w/o reflect with warmth skill extremely fast and can make lots of money from the lots ( for example you can warmth skeggiods and sell odins blessings for lots of cash)

Con-to do good damage with warmth you need expensive items and it costs quite a bit for the healing items you use

Con-limited to 3 maps to be REALLY good
08-07-2010 06:13 PM
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

RE:????Don't know what to do

Rankin Wrote:Con-limited to 3 maps to be REALLY good

yea XD

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2010 02:40 PM by Nero.)
08-08-2010 02:26 PM