Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The recent bans
shuning Offline

RE:??The recent bans

To Namine

dude... i suggest u read my post again.
1. heROClown didnt see those items... he got banned cuz the next day i told him how tiffa got banned and he got a perma ban. If that deserves a perma ban.. then im telling you guys now. i told my whole guild Behemoth that tiffa got banned too!

2. im not asking to have myself unbanned. im just asking for tiffa and heROClown. cuz its really unfair that i ruined all their yrs of hard and legit work.

3.the rule states "Do Not Tolerate/Assist in Rule-breaking Activities" obviously. heROClown didnt assist me and tiffa in any sort of ways. also he did not Tolerate it either as i also mentioned in the post that heROClown was telling me not to buy and im a idiot etc..... and i even highlighted the stuff u could find in chat log.

IGN
Hercules- lvl 95 ME HP [AFK]
Saint Shuning - lvl 95 TU Priest
Shuning - lvl 94 ME HP [Behemoth] Banned
Lord Shuning - lvl 81 Knight [Elixir] Banned

Sing to the Motherland, home of the free,
Bulwark of peoples in brotherhood strong.
O Party of Lenin, the strength of the people,
To Communism's triumph lead us on!

Long Live the Revolution

[Image: userbar739104.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2010 12:22 AM by shuning.)
08-18-2010 12:17 AM
Find all posts by this user
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: ??The recent bans

shuning Wrote:am i allowed to repost the thread here for another copy? so at least every1 can read it?

if not reporting a rule breaking deserves a perma ban... then i suggest that rule to be changed... its it just plan stupid telling friends backstab each other.

a) I'm sure the GMs moved it for a reason to begin with for the precise reason that information about anything that's still under investigation. Why are you pushing your luck in the forums knowing the purpose of the GMs' actions and rules, yet keep trying to do as you see fit?

b) Let's all make those mule accounts for purpose of scapegoating, "oh I can't possibly tell on my friend, scapegoatforbot1 GMs, sorry." "Oh, I see, ok *slap on the hand* don't do it next time."

Hey I got 3543 friends, 289 fathers, 209 moms, 234 dogs and 2 Aaronocks to take care of on heRO. Can't GMs just spare me some valk shields so I can give each of them 1 shield?

They brought it upon themselves by joining in. They clearly know what they are doing.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2010 12:21 AM by Namine.)
08-18-2010 12:20 AM
shuning Offline

RE:????The recent bans

To Namine
Q. Why do i push my luck on the forum?
A. So i can feel better in the inside. heROClown and Tiffa told me not to worry about this... but i still feel sry for them and want to speak this out.

The night when tiffa got banned... i felt really sry for him and wished it was me that got banned. I wanted to quit RO long time ago but didnt have the will, if i got banned then the $10 i spent would be really worth it.??Tiffa and heROClown started training again. I couldn't join them because i want to quit RO. This is really againest my "never give up, never abondon" friendship principle.

i know i'm pushing my luck here. if i were to play RO again.. i might have just restarted quietly with them. but i really have to quit RO and this is the best opportunity, but on the other hand i dont want heROClown and Tiffa to think that i deserted them.

Pushing my luk on the forum is the last thing i can do.??So at least i can feel better.

And if it got their accounts back. Then i guess they can all go back to normal. Like my one month existance on heRO never existed.

and HW_0621 and heROClown r actually 2 people. its just that HW is always on heRO's account... and it happened to be HW on that account the morning after tiffa got banned.

i still cant get over that my one month stay in heRO ruined the years of hard work of 2 people.

IGN
Hercules- lvl 95 ME HP [AFK]
Saint Shuning - lvl 95 TU Priest
Shuning - lvl 94 ME HP [Behemoth] Banned
Lord Shuning - lvl 81 Knight [Elixir] Banned

Sing to the Motherland, home of the free,
Bulwark of peoples in brotherhood strong.
O Party of Lenin, the strength of the people,
To Communism's triumph lead us on!

Long Live the Revolution

[Image: userbar739104.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2010 12:50 AM by shuning.)
08-18-2010 12:46 AM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

RE: ????The recent bans

shuning Wrote:i still cant get over that my one month stay in heRO ruined the years of hard work of 2 people.

thnkb4uact? you gotta either be super oblivious or super drunk to not realize what you are getting others involved in when you cheat and share.??Even people who have no proof but "should" have suspected someone for cheating have gotten temp bans in the past.??

on another note.. they also should have seen it coming.??Especially vet players who have seen how this stuff ALWAYS ends.??Tiffa should have known better for sure.??No excuse for him not reporting.

Edit: another though: the people you should really be apologizing to are the GM's that have to check backlogs for pretty much the whole time you've been on server and relocate every item you hacked (or at least try). Its one hell of a task to track back the past months since you've joined and look at every transaction you've done. I imagine the malice they have for you and everyone who participated in your cheating has yet to be shown.

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2010 03:05 AM by Herman.)
08-18-2010 02:55 AM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

RE: The recent bans

Once the investigation is done, will the thread Shuning posted be re-instated to the non-GMs area? I'm really curious as to the entire story according to all sides- just because I trust the GMs to do what is, at least for the long run, best for the server doesn't mean I don't want to listen to what the other side had to say (especially since it seemed to involve a large amount of farewells and pleading for others, not himself).

Only thing I'm worried about is *why* I recognized the name "Shuning". Hopefully it's just because I had a random party with him o.o

As to Tiffa's apology thread going poof...
I can't think of a single reason why the GMs would do that (seeing as all of the topic seemed to be a *good* thing, and our GMs are not tyrants (very far from it, actually, and this isn't just brown-nosing. A couple of my friends have dealt with a *lot* of douche GMs when they went high-rate searching, and they tell me the stories)). Which means that Tiffa had to have done it. Which leads me to believe it wasn't sincere, as there'd be no reason to nuke it if it was.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
08-18-2010 03:54 AM
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

RE: ??The recent bans

shuning Wrote:3.the rule states "Do Not Tolerate/Assist in Rule-breaking Activities" obviously. heROClown didnt assist me and tiffa in any sort of ways. also he did not Tolerate it either as i also mentioned in the post that heROClown was telling me not to buy and im a idiot etc..... and i even highlighted the stuff u could find in chat log.

That right there is knowing that the stuff was happening and not reporting it which logically makes him just as guilty.

The GMs have enough to be going on with without having to worry about this thread and possibly others popping up. Let them do their job.

[Image: smokies-sig.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2010 04:08 AM by Antimind.)
08-18-2010 04:07 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

The hack is like a virus and to contain it from spreading is to isolate those that are involved in it. The only thing we can do it wait for the vaccine which is what the investigation is about. If you think of it, banning the ones involved will reduce the spreading of the items and would make the investigation go faster. It might be unfair for some but I think that its the right choice.

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
08-18-2010 04:16 AM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

Well, I don't know any of these players enough to give a damn, to be honest.

On the other hand I DO give a damn about whether the hacking itself can happen again.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
08-18-2010 09:25 AM
BladeZeRo Offline

geez Shuning.. i heard today whats going on and that u and some others are bannend... u should know that u will be punsihed if u buy items from a novice sitting in the town with a chat called something like "selling items for real money"..
Well thanks for the pupa card, i wished i could give it back to u but i dont even know if ur allowed to restart on the server and i alrdy read that u dont want.
So thanks for lvling with me and stay clean from now .. Icon_wink
08-18-2010 09:47 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

@Shuning As Circe said, no you may not repost it, it was removed for a reason. You may post your goodbye to all your friend in the departure section.

FYI we did not remove Tiffa's apology thread, Tiffa must have deleted it and I think it happened before the ban.

@Jens We're working on things, pulling as many hours as we can.

As for the whole situation, I was in game and in the process of banning the hacker as they were dealing together, I pmed Tiffa and asked him if he had anything to report, he said he didn't. I gave him ample chance to save his years of work, he's responsible for his own actions and decisions. I did not know Shuning was involved at that point yet, we learned it later in our investigation.

I'm closing this thread for now, to be reopened when everything is settled.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-18-2010 12:17 PM
Thread Closed