As my signature said so Icon_razz

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
09-04-2010 07:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arukei Offline
Ruled by Secrecy

RE: Your RO Character Names

Tozai - Brand of Sake that sat in my fridge for a long while.
Keilee - Keinia is my first name, and Lee is my middle name. Therefore I came up with Keilee. :D
Capriccio - A musical composition in a free, irregular style.
Mazurka - A lively Polish dance in moderately quick triple meter.
Denali - Was a piece of awesome sexy armor in FFXI that I had taken an extreme liking for.
Lenali - Lenali Lee from D Gray Man, duh! :D
Kissable - One of my favourite candies. Hooray Hershey's Kissables!
Aleai - IDK. :0
Summers Love - c: I also have Autumns Sorrow, Winters Grace and Springs Embrace.
Prische - A spunky female Elvaan from an expansion pack (Chains of Promathia) from FFXI.
Farron - IDK. >:0
Heartsnatcher Iris - IDK!
Sid Malone - The handsome notorious Gangster from the nove; The Winter Rose.
Digital Bath - Song by Deftones. :3
Togepi, Charizard, Torchic, Butterfree, Bulbasaur, and.... one I forgot. All Pokemon!

[Image: Tozai-1.jpg]
ilu Egg!
Kei's fail art spot!
09-06-2010 01:38 PM
Frank Castle Away
The Punisher

Cid Odilon - I got the name Cid from the Final Fantasy series while the last name Odilon, is a name that means fortunate or prosperous in battle.

Angel Godhand - Angel from the greek word Aggelos which means "Messenger". I really find angels as cool beings you know. lol. I got Godhand from a game named Ehrgeiz. It sounds kinda cool so..Yeah I used it as a last name.

Faith Godhand - Faith means loyalty and belief.

Oh by the way, Angel and Faith are twins. Kinda like a story I made up. Oh well, just sayin. lol. XD

"...Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me The Punisher."

[Image: punisher_logo.jpg]
09-06-2010 09:41 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Just created Magia Erebea Elysia - Loosly Translated to Dark Magic Paradise

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
09-06-2010 10:19 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Adrillf- It was a characters name from a game of D&D that I played and I really enjoyed it, so it's become my screen name for everything that I do. http://www.youtube.com/user/Adrillf
Adrillf- (the HW)- see above
Adrillf- (the sinx)- see above
Adrillf- (the sniper)- see above
DJ Adrillf- see above
Not Adrillf- see above
Mr. Adrillf- see above
09-07-2010 12:01 PM
SephirothAshura Offline

Lil Wayne - Him, his music, and his name is all I breath everyday in my life. :3
09-08-2010 11:11 PM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

Account 1:

Sea of Souls - I was thinking "Legion" for a while there, after Ghost Rider. Was too militaristic for my tastes though. Maybe "Seoul" had something to do with it.
Lost in Translation - Main suggestion.
Vanargand - Previously "Lunar Keyblade". This current name comes from Lunar Knights, and is apparently the name of a boss from the GBA games that link into Lunar Knights, Boktai. In Lunar Knights, it's the name of Lucian's sword (If you're thinking, "who's Lucian?", see the attached note for my Crusader).
Tanaka Tenshi - Rachelle suggested it. I think she said it means "angel of the rice fields".
Invidia - Themed Assassin, Inasad's 7 Sins guild.
Molten Shadows - Molten because smithing involves melting of metals, and shadows just because. Would've gone with obsidian, but it didn't fit.
Shadow Valentine - Word association.
Lucian Shadowblade - Tried to make a reference to Lunar Knights ("Lucian, the Dark Swordsman") and failed. I'd remake this character, but I still remember how annoying it was to level my Swordsman.
Lucario. - Pokemon, Tony's Pokemon-themed guild.
Desolation Angel - Can't remember the old name for this character, and when I was remaking I thought of this name. Later realized it's a Death Dealer title.

Account 2:

Sol Invictus - "The Indomitable Sun", the name of the summer solstice, I believe? Or winter. Probably winter, because December 25th comes to mind when I think about it.
Shadow Genesis - Genesis sounded like Sage / Scholar to me. I'll remake this another time.
Shadow Blackthorne - Isn't Blackthorne an old side-scrolling game that involved shooting? Regardless, it reminded me of a shotgun.
Deadly Concoctions - Name suggestion from Saint Seduction.
Daisukenojo Bito - The World Ends With You reference. Rogue suits him.
Dragon Couture - The World Ends With You reference. It's a brand in the game. It was easy to draw a link between Wizard and this name. Coincidentally, it is, I believe, my third Wizard ("Ancient Touch of Nature", my??first character on HeRO, and my second Wizard I believe had the same name).

I'll name the rest if I ever train them beyond Novices.

I recognize Magia Erebea, Fates. Negima reference?

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2010 07:46 AM by ShadowValentine.)
09-09-2010 07:39 AM
ruawake2u Offline
Tarot Addicted Gypsy

Well, mine seemed pretty self explainatory when I first made it, but I still see people pronouncing it wrong all the time Thinking

RuAwake ( Are-you-Awake? ) Ive always been a night owl that is wide awake all through the night and sleep during the day. I use to hear " Are you still awake?" every night. And it stuck . RuA became the short version.

LadyLeta ( Future Stalker) Leta- is a latin name for "Hidden One" and added Lady to it, ..just to make it pretty
=D??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????????????????

[Image: ruawakesignature.png]
09-09-2010 04:53 PM
Zerrif Offline
One of Many

Something is stretching the forum page.

And for all I see, it's ShadowValentine's signature.

Gerik - Some noob Battle High Priest
Shichiro - Some noob AD
Muarim - Some noob smith

I'm just a noob.

[Image: TeaCyber.jpg]
[Image: Proto.jpg]
09-09-2010 05:11 PM