• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi
Yusifer Offline
<3 Youssef

RE: Hi

Hrmm...

Anything else of interest? Icon_smile
09-19-2010 10:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Drunk Horseman Offline
Banned

Well from what i know about the server, the grind is the main attraction. A lot of the time here is spent socializing and basically feeding trolls or begging for a party. When you do get tired of that you could always go to CP and vote for points to later attain high end headgears. Though all in all i would say quests and grinding is what really drives this server.
09-19-2010 10:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yusifer Offline
<3 Youssef

Grinding's a yay. Not huge on quests, and probably won't do any that I don't absolutely have to (i.e. Feather Beret).

There's no other fun, outside-the-point NPCs like the Monster Extermination thing? Is this server centered around Roleplaying?
09-19-2010 10:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Drunk Horseman Offline
Banned

Not at all. *edit* Forgot to mention, theres a role play tavern, but its just a glorified Prontera warp.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2010 11:02 PM by Drunk Horseman.)
09-19-2010 11:00 PM
Yusifer Offline
<3 Youssef

That sucks.

Hrm. Well, 'will still float around. Haven't made a decision on where I'd like to play yet :b
09-19-2010 11:01 PM
Drunk Horseman Offline
Banned

Sorry if i'm a buzz kill. Just being honest.
09-19-2010 11:07 PM
Yusifer Offline
<3 Youssef

RE:??Hi

Drunk Horseman Wrote:Sorry if i'm a buzz kill. Just being honest.

I appreciate that. Being an LR, would've sucked to discover it a few hours in.
09-19-2010 11:49 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

We sometimes organize a role playing event called werewolf but its mostly organized by players (but its alot of fun :3)

for the rest nope not much or roleplaying (i just write my own roleplaying with my chars and friends chars)

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
09-20-2010 02:30 AM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Don't listen to that Drunk Horseman guy, he's just being pissed about being banned in forums and is now trying to annoy people again with a new account.

Interesting stuff on hero hmmmm. I'll just tell you everything I like/know about though probably you have read about it before already.

The Hatter NPC is actually pretty fun, though you could call it "quest".
Warpers to all towns and most dungeons makes leveling/farming faster, especially combined with the healer for a small fee.
We have a resetter NPC that gets quite expensive if you reset too often in high levels.
5 private DB/BB rooms you can rent and break BBs in without being annoyed by MvP stealers *whistles*
Monster Exterminator, as Aaronock mentioned already, though I am too lazy for that one.
Fishing for free, heavy, awesome pots (usually HP+SP heal combined), mining as a way to make money quite easily (lvl 4 Stones, Gold - oh yeah, you can actually do lvl 4 Weapon quests here without having to grind monster forever and three days).
ToH, the monthly event where you can get the strongest wings around. Mostly waiting though but all in all nice for a kick of adrenaline in a while. You have a PvP 1vs1 event in there.

We have the pseudo-dark-light system which basically just changes if you win mass battle in ToH and how your gears look like (same stats anyways) - you *can* roleplay but most don't. Same with Nobility, most people do it for the +1 (or more if ranked) stat as mid headgear instead of for RPing.

Retro (nontrans) WoE, if you like that. Not as many people as in trans WoE ... and that's already not a freaking lot.

... All in all just check the Server Information. Just did and I saw some other stuff like Muspel and Orphanage I am too lazy to mention once more above.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
09-20-2010 04:18 AM
Yusifer Offline
<3 Youssef

Thanks, Zaratus. That's a lot of helpful information xD

I'll keep all that in mind when I choose a new "home".
09-20-2010 06:09 AM