RE: The Weapon Shop of Izlude

requesting for VVS 2handed earth please~~
i can bring the mats to u
10-20-2010 06:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

You can find me online after the reboot, so ask for me on Main.

***UPDATE***

Halloween's my favorite holiday. Ever. It's the only holiday where the only realistic purpose behind it (witchcraft aside) is to run around like an idiot and get free candy. That's incredible.

Sadly, I have no way to celebrate it, other than handing out candy to the kids around town that stop by. Most of them don't know how to trick or treat and just show up all "?___?;; ....", forgetting to say the 3 magic words, or simply being too afraid to do so. That, or they're stoned teens who don't bother to bring costumes, half the time they won't say the 3 magic words either. They're all... "Sup?" and I'm all "...can I help you..? O_o", and they're all "We're here for candy"... and it's all... "SUP?" isn't acceptable candy-receiving etiquette >:T

In eulogy of what the holiday used to be, I'm going to throw some sort of event on Halloween night at 10 PM called "Trick And/Or Treat." Everyone who shows up to Izlude by 10 PM, Sunday night, October 31st gets a chance at a free forged weapon of their own--any type of weapon, any specs (Elemental, VS elemental, VVS elemental, or VVVS.) Whether or not the forging attempt *works* will determine if this was a trick or a treat. Additional prizes will be given out as well so that nobody goes home empty handed, but you must be present and registered by 10 PM server time to be counted as a participant (remember to say the 3 magic words to be registered.)

After everyone's been given their entry prizes will be a trivia event for additional attempts at forging (regardless of whether or not the first attempt succeeded) and extra prizes. These trivia questions will be eccentric, spontaneous, and might not have anything to do with RO at all. As such, judgments will be based on how much we like your answer as opposed to how correct it is (assuming nobody can answer the question.) This means ANYTHING can count as an answer, so be prepared to go nuts.

Not sure how to end this post so I won't bother using a period or anything because the
10-20-2010 07:34 PM
Cassandra Offline
Lost

I LOVE YOU WEAPON!!!

Cassie-Assasin Cross 99
McGuyver-Creator 98
Eralia-High Priest 99
10-20-2010 07:41 PM
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

Caaaaass come baaack :<
10-20-2010 08:57 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Sounds silly yet fantastic, i love you weapon! Trick or treat! \\(^.^)//

(gee, those teens sounds horrible, at least dress up in emo or something to get the dark mood going)

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
10-20-2010 09:19 PM
katleoyumi Offline

Yes Cass! COME BACK NOW! POCKET EDITION SHEEP DEMANDS RAMBO TO COME BACK NOW!!

pocket size linh [whitesmith] **
pocket size Iinh [baby blacksmith] **
Blackchapel [baby monk] **
Lowercut [baby monk] **
King Boo [alchemist]

Guild: HappyChildFoundation
10-21-2010 08:55 AM
Ruvixur Offline
Born to Live

Great Work, Weapon! No1
Keep making those wonderful weapons of you.

Ruvi: God's Servant
Rabbit DeHatter: Always Behind You
11-06-2010 03:08 PM
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

(Thread update. Forgot to add 'knuckle' class weapons. Also, added the option to have me forge stuff by request using my own materials)

Trick And/Or Treat went well. 10-12 persons showed up for it. Millions in prizes dispersed in gold and diamonds alone and everybody got at least one (or several!) weapon(s) of their choice before the night was over. Happy Halloween, eventhoughitwasaweekago!
11-07-2010 12:16 AM
katleoyumi Offline

Hahhaa gotta love late updates. c;

pocket size linh [whitesmith] **
pocket size Iinh [baby blacksmith] **
Blackchapel [baby monk] **
Lowercut [baby monk] **
King Boo [alchemist]

Guild: HappyChildFoundation
11-07-2010 10:07 AM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

Weapon Wrote:For every weapon successfully forged, I charge a fee of 25,000z (but I do not charge for failures) This fee can easily be circumvented through amusement; you will have to advertise Doritos brand tortilla chips on main, as they are delicious and amazing and they keep me happy. Other people must realize that they are delicious and amazing and will make you happy, so if you tell the people how great they are I will not charge for forging. If you insist that Doritos aren't delicious and amazing, you are subject to these fees.
Best fee waver ever...to date.

Also, although I'm a suborn one and don't like to buy stuff if I don't have to, for your lower grade weapons I just may have to finally buy a few (when I have the spare zeny) to lvl up those new characters. It's great that there is a place where there are reasonable prices for quality stuff. Icon_biggrin

That is all.

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
11-28-2010 04:14 AM