Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question to Non-WoE Players
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

RE: Question to Non-WoE Players

I think everyone should just accept the fact that unless you join the two major guilds your never ever gonna succeed at WoE. :3 And By top two guilds I mean AFK. Were still recruiting active WoEers! Join us today!:D

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
10-07-2010 02:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:??Question to Non-WoE Players

Child of Bodom Wrote:I think everyone should just accept the fact that unless you join the two major guilds your never ever gonna succeed at WoE. :3 And By top two guilds I mean AFK. Were still recruiting active WoEers! Join us today!:D

An opportunist. I like that.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
10-07-2010 04:01 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

RE: ??Question to Non-WoE Players

Landon Wrote:
Incarn Wrote:I'm thinking about WoEing on a different server where people don't think of flaming as fair competitiveness. But that might not exist. I sure as hell won't WoE here on heRO, though, even if that "it's okay to flame, 'cause it's WoE! it's competitive trash talk!" opinion is not held by all or even the majority.

lol this server's flaming is nothing compared to others. Have fun on another server.

Prolly why I've never seriously WoE'd before, and prolly why I never will.

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
10-07-2010 05:48 PM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

I think the problem is server advertising. Our server caters to people interested in cute little headgears and wings and who are afraid to get their asses kicked every once in a while.

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 06:50 PM by Landon.)
10-07-2010 06:50 PM
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE: ??Question to Non-WoE Players

Landon Wrote:
Incarn Wrote:I'm thinking about WoEing on a different server where people don't think of flaming as fair competitiveness. But that might not exist. I sure as hell won't WoE here on heRO, though, even if that "it's okay to flame, 'cause it's WoE! it's competitive trash talk!" opinion is not held by all or even the majority.

+ i'm forgetful and being in srs bsns WoE makes me required to WoE when I don't feel like it.

lol this server's flaming is nothing compared to others. Have fun on another server.

+1,
This happens to be one of the friendliest servers ever, seriously.

Landon Wrote:I think the problem is server advertising. Our server caters to people interested in cute little headgears and wings and who are afraid to get their asses kicked every once in a while.

and +1 again, could not have worded it better

I think if all you non-WoE players (excluding time-restricted players) joined together and made a new guild, it would be bigger and more badass than Behe or Robots. It's just the attitude that needs to change on this server not strictly "more players" or "more castles" - though those could and most likely would help.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 07:00 PM by pnutbuttajelly.)
10-07-2010 06:55 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

Actually, not necessarily... having everyone else team up against Behe or Robots would just be a mindless zergrush... The AoE would eat it alive no problem =P

But anyways, it's not that I'm afraid or don't like getting my hands dirty (I'll randomly go into PvP with said under-geared Clown just to AV things or KB-tank a peco-rider). It's because...
The vast amount of farming that goes into having the needed supplies and/or gears to be *actually* useful (and not just another lemming).
The fact that the char I like playing the most (that clown) is built as a combat hybrid: which means he's a plate-glass nuke. Oh, but he isn't well geared. He's a double-pane rocket-launcher.
KB is disabled. Half of my fun is KB-Tanking melee types and annoying others by pushing them around.

Over all, I'd have to do a *lot* before I could actually enjoy WoE. Finally hitting 99 on said clown would probably help, too Icon_razz

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
10-07-2010 07:54 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE:??Question to Non-WoE Players

Landon Wrote:I think the problem is server advertising. Our server caters to people interested in cute little headgears and wings and who are afraid to get their asses kicked every once in a while.

Not only does it cater to those types (which in and of itself is not REALLY a problem), but many serious WoE-oriented players will not join / not stick around when they hear about wings which offer double card effects for either headgear OR armor AND can be invisible AND grant amazing bonuses on their own.??

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 08:06 PM by azurerogue.)
10-07-2010 08:06 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

lol ragequit because they don't wanna work with such potential broken-ness?

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
10-07-2010 08:08 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I wouldn't come playing here after finding out people in the big two guilds have all the god items...>_>

Yes I hate God Items with a mighty vengeance.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-07-2010 08:18 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

I'd like to lay my hands on the Mjolnir and Brisigamen or whatever it's called god accessory. I need more love for my Alchemists.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
10-07-2010 08:38 PM