Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Animes overall ^_^
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Animes overall ^_^

Namine was always far more of a gamer than anime person... Somehow just can't get the motivation to start on most of it unlike RPG games Icon_biggrin; But then...

Watch Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi~! Whistle It's hard to wonder why has it not at least been mentioned at least once ._.; 14 episodes in total only, with basically no fillers (or filler episode is worth watching because it still contributes heavily~), so really worth it to at least give it a chance Love

However, Namine does understand if not everyone likes it though... not the most standard type of anime... First episode is "weird" indeed, but at least watch 2 episode, or just start with 2nd episode? Please? Try it first?

Convert to Haruhism or else Icon_twisted

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2007 04:18 PM by Namine.)
07-26-2007 04:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

To be honest I'm not an anime watcher but would rather read manga. Some of my fave things I've come across for animes tho would be these. I typically like older series and barely have watched anything past the 199x's

Mobile Suit Gundam *the original with Char Aznable and Amuro*
Lupin the 3rd
Ronin Warriors
Knights of the Zodiac
Soul Hunter/Houshin Engi
Fushigi No Yugi
Yu Yu Hakusho
Tenchi Muyo
Fate Stay Night
Princess Mononoke
Metropolis
Akira
Steamboy
Record of Lodoss War
Speed Racer

Mangas
--------
Yugioh *the manga>tvshow*
Sailormoon *manga>tvshow yet again*
Shaman King
Houshin Engi
To Terra
Junk
Speed Racer
Dragonball
Tsukihime
School Rumble

I can't think of anymore right now, but if I do I'll post more later. Some things I listed in both sections because I like both :D
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2007 11:29 AM by Aaronock.)
07-27-2007 11:28 AM
Kyouhei Offline
Banned

RE:??Animes overall ^_^

Namine Wrote:Namine was always far more of a gamer than anime person... Somehow just can't get the motivation to start on most of it unlike RPG games Icon_biggrin; But then...

Watch Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi~! Whistle It's hard to wonder why has it not at least been mentioned at least once ._.; 14 episodes in total only, with basically no fillers (or filler episode is worth watching because it still contributes heavily~), so really worth it to at least give it a chance Love

However, Namine does understand if not everyone likes it though... not the most standard type of anime... First episode is "weird" indeed, but at least watch 2 episode, or just start with 2nd episode? Please? Try it first?

Convert to Haruhism or else Icon_twisted

This anime is awesome. Plenty of Miku- *ahem* fan service for males out there, and the story is quite original with some ridiculously funny scenes that would never actually happen in real life. I started from the 2nd episode because first episode was weird, then i went back to watching the 1st episode later on and it was good to watch. Everyone should watch it Icon_smile
08-02-2007 10:16 PM
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

It's best to watch the original japanese version and not the DVD version because the original series is not chronologicly correct and they change that in the dvd which doesn't make it bad but takes away a little something more to the series.

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
08-02-2007 10:25 PM