Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Deviriuchi Card for a Castle!!!
Keele Zeibel Offline
Craymel Engineer

RE: A Deviriuchi Card for a Castle!!!

Sir Aun,
If my request is the most cowardly thing you ever heard, then your reply his the most stupidest thing I ever heard.

Love is not about proving to be stronger, faster, or quicker. It's about a feeling so strong that it pushes you to do things beyond what you are. I set myself to offer her a castle, and the means by which I attain this goal is my way of going through life, as bashing mindless zombies seems to be yours. The intent is not to show any capacity of my part, but the willingness to go to any lenght to win her affection. If you promised the moon, would you stop because you can't fly?

I am sad indeed for you, if relations can only be weighted in terms of kills and strenght in your life.

"DEX? The way I cast, we don't need... dex."

[Image: a43c4aeo7.gif]

Keele Zeibel, professor   89/57
Melvin,         whitesmith 99/69
05-22-2006 08:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sir Aun Offline
Shaterred Soul

My relations are weighted far beyond that. But your solution seems far from going beyond what you are. It is very easy to ask to someone else to do a job that should be done by yourself. Even easyer to paye someone. My point is if your love is so great why don't you try everything in your power instead of going strait to buying your way to love.

Do you truly belive that love can be bought in such a way? Instead of claiming a castle and giving it to your loved one you simply ask someone to take a castle and just say that its in her name, in order to receive a payment from you. For sure anyone can do that. You don't even try to get a castle yourself to give her.

Your method shows that what you are willing to do for her is buy a castle. You don't even dare to try another avenue but the one of money. Your actions should be the ones to claim her love not your wallet. That is what sadens me, the fact that people think that love can be bought.

If you want to prove me wrong than change this method that brought you to believe that her love could be bought instead of won.

It is easy to buy a flower but your interest is truly showned when you take the care of picking a flower in the wild for your loved one. Even if it is such a simple task, just the effort put in this action shows that you trully care about her.

[Image: siraun1copy-1.jpg]
Neither in light or in darkness will there be salvation. Only the strong and wise will survive for they will know when to act.

Sir Aun
05-23-2006 03:07 AM
Keele Zeibel Offline
Craymel Engineer

Before continuing this debate, I must thank you, Sir Aun. You have shown me that my linguist skills are still far from efficient if I couldn't pass my ideas to you in less than three arguments.

You say that it is easy to ask somebody to make a job for you, and even easier to pay them to do it. I assume here that you suggest that it is harder to take it yourself.

Well, my respond to this comes in two parts. First: Glad indeed that you value so little my work when, obviously, you must carry the reward of the hard work of a fellow smith. If the armor and weapons you carry now doesn't come straight out from the furnace of a collegue, than one of our brotherhood must have improved on them. Your role in this world is to fight for your convictions and mine is to create masterpieces. I considered building the castle myself, but technicalities makes it impossible for now...

Second: Since I have no talents in battles, I assume that what you would suggest is for me to create a guild, inspire fellow people into great deeds of hero?sm, make them do something for a deeper meaning than the usual bounty-motivated mercenary...

Which is what I'm doing right now. I'm appealing to the nobler parts of ever person living in Rune-Midgard, and I'm offering a token from a late customer to show those people that if I can't contribute to the conquest itself, I'm wiling to sacrifice a symbol of hard work, never the less. You phrase it as letting others do my work. I prefer sharing a dream so noble, so pure, that people can unite and acheive something.

And you, adventurers everywhere. This call isn't reserved for philosophical debate. Join me. Come to me with your support. I'm letting one of the most passionate stories ever made into your hands. Will you betray Love?

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2006 06:35 AM by Keele Zeibel.)
05-23-2006 06:32 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Not to interrupt this wonderful conversation, but can't you use tRW to take a castle? Not like you won't be visited tomorrow Icon_wink

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
05-23-2006 06:46 AM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

Keele, I suggest that if you find a guild to help you, join that guild for that one woe, so that you are actually involved in the taking of the castle, and not just paying others to say it was for you who says it was for her who sa... uh... you got the point Icon_lol

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
05-23-2006 10:27 AM
Keele Zeibel Offline
Craymel Engineer

Fine, then.

I call upon all the guilds of Rune-Midgard.
I am a smith of some talents at the forge, but none on the field.
I ask if one of you would accept me on the WoE of Sunday, so that I can charge and die to fulfill my promise, if the guild would proclaim their conquest in the name of my love, Princess.

05-23-2006 07:01 PM
Sir Aun Offline
Shaterred Soul

Finally we understand each other somewhat. My wish was that you participate in such a quest without having to tell you to do it. I proposed that you find another way and you found a noble one indeed. When love is implied skill is of no concern to the chalenges you need to pass. Thus I salute a great man with a great quest to accomplish. May our paths cross so that I can help you in this important task.

[Image: siraun1copy-1.jpg]
Neither in light or in darkness will there be salvation. Only the strong and wise will survive for they will know when to act.

Sir Aun
05-24-2006 02:51 AM
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

wow, this thread is interesting :O
but, I must ask this question, what century are we in???
(jeez, I know its fun to play with language to add some spice, but come on, its getting kinda annoying @_@)

-(if one of u say, "if u don't like it, then don't read it", imma light your socks on fire :evilIcon_smile
05-24-2006 09:17 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

oooh unwonted flaming. he's this noble in-game too btw.
it's actually a great attribute to have. To be unphased by the netspeak takeover.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
05-24-2006 10:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

I was actually refreshed by it too. I absolutely hate the "netspeak takeover" as it was aptly put. I'm not the grammar police or anything...but stuff like "R u a rouge?" makes me squirm in my skin. For the longest time, I wondered how a few people figured out it was me on some of my alternate characters. About a week ago someone enlightened me. "You put a dot at the end of your sentences, Dot = Alex."

Enough said.
05-24-2006 10:24 AM