Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Deviriuchi Card for a Castle!!!
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

RE: A Deviriuchi Card for a Castle!!!

heh heh. that's hilarious. Yeah who ever heard of a dot at the end of a sentence, ludicrous Icon_lol Icon_wink

Another thing that could probably get you noticed is if you capitalize the beginnings of your sentences too lol. it's depressing but ridiculous also.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
05-24-2006 01:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE:??A Deviriuchi Card for a Castle!!!

Alexander Wrote:I wondered how a few people figured out it was me on some of my alternate characters. About a week ago someone enlightened me. "You put a dot at the end of your sentences, Dot = Alex."

Enough said.

It's the nose in your faces..."=op".

And you gave yourself the same title in your guild...but whether that was before or after the fact...

And that dot is called a period. Or is this some kind of new grammatical revelation? <- Oh my god question mark! <- Oh my god exlcamation point!! <- Oh my god two exclamation points!!!

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
05-24-2006 02:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

anyone knows its me when I talk about food Icon_cry its my give away T_T

05-24-2006 07:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

my giveaway apparently is knights and spears. My juggernaut is very well known.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
05-24-2006 07:51 PM
tickyhead Offline
Pirate at Heart

I....I don't think I have a giveaway yet Icon_sad

But I think you can tell that I'm on my alternate account by the really, REALLY weird names. I doubt there are many on this server with a name like Tiv Pifilloffolus Icon_wink

But on the netspeak note, I too try to (and usually succeed) in refraining from using stuff like "lolomfgwtflmfaobbq!!!1!1" Honestly, it just looks stupid. I have nothing wrong with abbreviations of aspects of a game (woe, aco, fw, etc. etc. yadda yadda) as it helps to communicate better considering the very short character limit in most RPGs' text boxes, RO especially. But crap like "do u no wehre i cn get hlz plz thnx" or "r ur lvls relly hi?" makes grammar nazis like me laugh, cry, and twitch in agony all at once. Yes, I admit it. I was raised by, and as such have joined the ranks of, grammar nazis. I'm getting better, though! I've gone entire weeks on RO now without correcting anyone!

So I say, continue on with your Shakespearian drama! The verbal battles of such persons as those who continue to use words in a regal manner are too often tossed away from the public eye because of the confusion they cause to the ever-shortening attention span of the human race!

...I really need to stop reading old books.

Pirates make everything better.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2006 10:04 PM by tickyhead.)
05-24-2006 10:03 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

You forgot to indent your sentences! :O

05-24-2006 10:09 PM
tickyhead Offline
Pirate at Heart

You indent paragraphs, not sentences. Icon_razz

And besides, it's a forum. It doesn't have to be perfect. Just 'cos I'm a grammar nazi doesn't mean I don't like to let loose a bit~ XD

05-24-2006 10:15 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

4 sentences is a paragraph!
And if you really were a grammar nazi you'd know that :O

05-24-2006 10:24 PM
tickyhead Offline
Pirate at Heart

What does that have to do with indenting paragraphs vs. indenting sentences? You said "you for got to indent your sentences," which is entirely wrong because you indent PARAGRAPHS, not sentences. The amount of sentences that make a paragraph have absolutely nothing to do with it!

And how dare you insult my nazi-ness, you...you...netspeaking, non-number-spelling, person who misspells words! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2006 02:26 AM by tickyhead.)
05-25-2006 02:23 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

I'm not the grammar nazi here so when I make mistakes it only hurts you *super-flex*
And yes, paragraphs are shupposed to be 4 or more sentences, and the first sentence of your paragraph should be indented*dented*ented*

echo! cho! ho! o! !!

05-25-2006 02:26 AM