Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Auction: Saturday, November 27th, 2010 at 10:00AM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

RE: Auction: Saturday, November 27th, 2010 at 10:00AM

Just adding my protests to the decarding auction item.??This has been protested against whenever it was brought up in the past, I don't understand how the GMs minds have changed.??And if it doesn't get changed, I really hope it doesn't end up becoming an item that's offered multiple times. I also really think that something like this shouldn't be offered for zeny. I know Auctions are meant to give things to people with the zeny to pay for them, but in the past I feel like the items offered were much more balanced and less game affecting than this would be. If its going to be in the game at all (not that I want it, I think its a bad idea), it should be available to everyone.

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2010 02:56 AM by Amara.)
11-02-2010 02:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

I'm a bit disappointed about the de-card auction :/
I'm against it and kinda sad to see the GM's will auction this D:

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
11-02-2010 06:42 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

*+1 about the decarded auction.. i kindda know the end already - -

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
11-02-2010 06:58 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

We need a big zeny sink i guess...

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
11-02-2010 07:08 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

I'll ask Bloody if he'll sink his Ghostring Valk into a Ghostring Cotton Shirts.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
11-02-2010 07:38 AM
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

If so many people are against the decarding I have a suggestion. Why don't you all put your zeny together to win it and just have a poring card removed from a cotton shirt or something equally ghetto. It may not be the solution most would want but it would ****block a good card from being put into even better gear (deviling + proxy = win).

It's actually an excellent solution. People that don't want the decard get what they want. Starving fairies get their meal, zeny is sunk, and GMs are happy.

PS: if you wanna complain bout OP complain bout wings. The double card effect, especially in the case of succu/incu, is OP.

[Image: smokies-sig.png]
11-02-2010 07:50 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE:??Auction: Saturday, November 27th, 2010 at 10:00AM

Antimind Wrote:PS: if you wanna complain bout OP complain bout wings. The double card effect, especially in the case of succu/incu, is OP.

Succu isn't that big of a deal. Sure it's hecticly lots of HP but no element/marc isn't overly threatening. Incu Wings makes Bry look like a joke though ._.; However that one was declared end of discussion when it's stated that GMs made wings the way they are knowing how double wing effect will be there, and the argument is that it's limited in nature, takes almost half a year to get there (5 months for highest ToH at least, zodiac works too but zodiac itself is pretty horrible at 2 def so it's really pvm only, with rare exception of a few card combinations like marc zodiac if you're that afraid of the SG), and it's there for everyone zeny or not as long as you attend the main monthly heRO event.

Decarder itself can be argued for still being "balanced" at times I'll certainly say that. Older/richer players certainly deserve advantages as well for their long time dedication to playing lots, but isn't decarding for zeny too much? We've only allowed decarding of ToH wings in the past cause it's a gear that takes half a year to make, and even then you need to have a ToH Coupon at hand, then the card is destroyed so you only free up the armor.

Please strongly reconsider this decision if we'll honestly do anything for zeny sink... like, why not take the time to fix up nobility and restore its attractiveness as it's totally overshadowed by V4Ps at the moment? The prime reason for nobility's existence is to be a zeny sink to begin with.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-02-2010 09:51 AM
Firenotes Offline
Did you get that thing I sent you?

Its a one time thing, whats the big deal? Is everyone scared that one person is going to make Haxor gear with one card removal? Sell the gear or card for uber amounts of zeny? That one time thing will most likely not hurt you in any way whatsoever. But I'm sure once you see someone get somthing you'll never have "one time de-carding" you'll get so butthurt you'll swear its overpowered. Jealousy is ugly.

Side Note: YES MORE NOBILITY STUFFS
Even nobility items at the auction would be spiffy, like our own little item each auction would be cool.

Grim Skellington ~ HW ~ 94/62
Grim Reaper ~ Sniper ~ 94/64
Shaft ~ HP ~ 96/67
Grim Jr. ~ Sage ~ 94/50
Grim Savior ~ Paladin ~ 92/61
Undead Minion ~ Creator ~ 91/57
Grimmy Moogle ~ Clown ~ 74/42
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2010 10:00 AM by Firenotes.)
11-02-2010 09:57 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Once you start one case of it, you'll be very hard pressed to deny a request for second cause you started a bad example. Once conditions have been met that "some time has passed" since this one, if someone brings it up to the GMs, the GMs will be forced to a corner that they really can't deny the request to make another decarder auction or decarding facility and so on.

"GMs promised that it's one time thing" well, hey so much for that. 2 weeks later and we have a change in mind already. "But that's a decard NPC not decard auction!" And the difference? One is a NPC, the other is a person standing in with same function as NPC, but dressed prettier.

I don't mind decarder myself, cause I am now lazy anyway and I want don't want to hunt a 4th raydric. I also said in both previous posts that you can argue for either side rather decarder is balanced or not. Problem is, 5 years passed and we've always said "no" to decarder. Why change in mind and break the words now? Also if there's decard which is a huge deal in style of server gameplay/card economy, I rather have it so it's there for everyone, or it's not there at all, and not this half-half thing that seems to be added in not because of some strong reasoning to why it'll be a good addition to the server, but this is done for the sake of sink zeny only. Again, I'm sure we have better options if we only want to sink zeny.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2010 10:35 AM by Namine.)
11-02-2010 10:33 AM
Former-GM-Radiance Offline
Posting Freak

Due to a .... "change of heart", the Card's Return package is no longer offered. Instead, we will be offering a Miner's Gift Package.

-Miner's Gift: A package from the mines, valuable stones are ensured. Contains:
  • 5 Emperium
  • 5 Enriched Elu OR Ori (can be a combination as long as the total is 5) (*Enriched Ore's are account bound)
  • 30 stone for the level 4 weapon quest (can be a combination of different stones as long as the total is 30)

Reviews: RMS
HeRO: Wiki ~ Forums ~ Control Panel
Support Ticket
11-02-2010 11:00 AM