Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This is my post :)
GM-Feith
Unregistered

RE: This is my post :)

Quote:This is not my problem. If people wants to join well they just have to subscribe and thats it. Also this is a good opportunity for people to join the forum community and get more infos about the server.

GM-Ben said to me that there's a possibility to create waiting rooms, or something like that for every allegiance. We will see...
05-31-2006 12:33 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

*Literal Advise - learn to use quotes correctly, that is all*

05-31-2006 05:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Feith
Unregistered

GM-Feith Wrote:... with your (i really need to say that) stupid comments.

Icon_biggrin
06-01-2006 10:48 AM
Quote this message in a reply
sirona Away
Eh?!

RE:??This is my post :)

GM-Feith Wrote:I DID make an official introduction in-game for GM-Mystra.??What else do you need???There was 58 players online at that time.

Feith, one thing... Although you have 58 players online at that time, that does not mean everyone gets the message considering some people dual clients, shops, afk, whatnot. If you have at least 3-4 people who dual acc, that would make a less big number of people who actually gets the message since dual client means 2 chars ingame.

I did not know you made an official introduction ingame for Mystra until my friends who were ingame at the time told me. I was off the game because it was supposed to be sleepy time. I just want to say, it does not make any 'harm' as such just to post a short message like, "Meet Mystra" on the forum. Then, the new GM can interact with others and all is good. No confusion, all lovey dovey feelings. Icon_razz

For the coordination of events, I'm not telling GMs what to do, but the logic would be good if you make the announcement in advance on the forum. Some people would actually be able to make some time for it by going ingame. Take WoEs for an example. If you do not annouce it on the webpage or forum, who will know till much later until they see in big yellow, "The WoE has just started" If I knew about some very special events which are announced earlier (that I would love to do), I would of tried to squeeze some time for them. Everyone has a life and for some, RO is not their life, but rather just for fun.

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
06-01-2006 02:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply