Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Permanent Santa Suits
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Permanent Santa Suits

Snowhawk Wrote:So long as we can still attack in them I support this~

I'd say no to basic attack, but yes to skills.??I'd love to be able to cast stuff like frost driver or stome cuts in a suit. Also, I'd more reason to sing "CHESTNUTS roasting over an open fire" as i'm roasting??weak monsters with firebolt. But there's an actual sprite of something like that Christmas ghost MVP (which is basically a Female Santa suit) that actually attacks people that uses skills and attacks that doesn't error people out.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2010 01:42 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-05-2010 01:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

RE: Permanent Santa Suits

I like this idea and support it.

To clarify, I like the idea of it being like the tuxedo but a Santa suit (or even summer suit) instead. With this in mind, that means that just like a tuxedo, I like the idea that you can't use skills or attack while in tuxedo. If you like the idea of cosmetic changes to your sprite, then get use to the idea that when you're dressed up all pretty, you don't want to ruin your clothes with the blood of monsters.

As a side note; it would also be fun to finally have more useless things floating around in storage *holds up his +7 tux* FEAR THE +7 TUX! FEAR IT!
12-06-2010 05:10 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I would like to do something like this with even an item that changes your class look to another one.

But just like a Tux, you won't be able to use skills or attack while in the form of another classes' sprite.

Not sure if that is programmable though or not, but if so, would be awesome for roleplaying reasons. x)

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-06-2010 05:29 PM
Spuznik Offline
Salamander

The task of making it an item like the tux would involve some coding because it is a new class, but as it has no skills it so wouldn't be to daunting. I wouldn't be surprised if someone has already done it on eAthena.

You can probably find me in game if I'm on by using @who spuz.

Other then that message me here or something, not sure how often I will check it.
12-06-2010 05:34 PM