Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A challenge for heRO's guilds!
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: ??A challenge for heRO's guilds!

Navis Wrote:Also, I never suggested to make the quest easier. I merely suggested to give guilds an incentive to attempting it in the first place and at least get a little something out of it for participating. I've previewed the last few dungeons of the quest, and I can say with certainty 90% of guilds will reach a deadend. This is coming from a Robots member who helped start and lead the group through over half of the steps and is by no means a boasting. You can take it how you will, but I'm only trying to help out smaller guilds. It's a guild quest after all, and shouldn't be a top-guilds-only quest.

Shouldn't this be an incentive for smaller guilds to actually merge up for a small period of time and attempt it together and share the rewards?

Or I dunno get the group they have to meet up to the challenge???Who knows, there may later be other easier/shorter guild challenges that will happen if this one becomes a semi-popular idea.??

Certainly only about 4 guilds I can name that might be able to compete for this challenge at this time, but that does not mean that is bad.??It would have been about 4 guilds two years ago too if this quest was released at that time.??Even then, probably only LW or DD woulda been able to really complete it because they were the only guilds that did some serious MvPing.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2010 10:09 AM by Aaronock.)
12-11-2010 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A challenge for heRO's guilds! - GM-Salt - 12-09-2010, 08:57 PM
RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Navis - 12-10-2010, 12:25 AM
RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Navis - 12-10-2010, 08:48 PM
RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Ellie - 12-11-2010, 12:47 AM
RE: ??A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Aaronock - 12-11-2010 10:08 AM
RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Navis - 12-14-2010, 09:10 PM
RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Ptah - 10-25-2011, 04:04 PM