Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Back?  Maybe?
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Back???Maybe?

Thanks for the welcome, everyone (fifth one now?).??If you think you might have some form of autism, then you should really research it in all its forms.??You don't want to run to a psychiatrist for something you don't have.??They're expensive, and tests for autism require a team of professionals for a proper diagnosis along with blood work and invasive brain scans and probes.

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
01-22-2011 06:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

/scratches head

Think I may just go without finding out then, in that case... "Invasive" and "probes" don't bode well with me. :|

I still like your siggy yo. Are you/if you are starting to get back into the game- we oughta chill sometime.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
01-22-2011 07:40 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Thanks!??Playing with Photoshop is a fun way to waste time.

I've been hopping on a lot lately, but then sign off because I can't think of anything to do and everyone always wants to do Nameless (STILL?!?!).??So, after cycling through the accounts I've control over, I've decided to continue ranking my friend's TKD.??I never saw the point of it before - I mean, killing 100 of a certain monster for a single rank and the lowest rank being 231... Seemed pointless.??Now I look at it more as something that actually gives me an obtainable directive that's not killing thousands of the same monster so I can rebirth and do it all over again.??lol

Her name's The Master. The other chars on that account are Giraffe, Tsetsume, and some other ones I can't think of. My chars are in my sig. I'll be off and on today. Got some chores to do, and RO makes a nice, brief break from them. Ok

01-22-2011 08:06 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Ha ha, I'm running a full scan on my computer since I really can't find another way to make this internet problem go away. Keeps disconnecting on me. /sigh;

I may hop on in a bit sometime with my priest, Akharamizu . If ya want some back-up, just ask Icon_razz

I'm not much for grinding out tons of monsters anymore either. I've always thought about ranking a Taekwon, but I don't have the patience for it. I'll probably keep to slinger, linker, and ninja above it. I'm better with em anyways x3

I used to go to nameless. Everyone wanted me to change my build and it ended up sucking. >.> Wanted me full support, which usually led to my death being the mere un-assumptio having priesty I was, whenever other party members couldn't keep bad guys off meh.

I prefer my badass tank/support/Tu build, tyvm. Ok

Ign:
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

01-22-2011 08:19 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Huh I don't recall my younger brother having brain scans and blood work done on him to have them discover he had a "communication disorder." That's what they called it back in the early 90's anyway. Later he got diagnosed with a light form of autism but that wasn't until the early 2000's, and I still don't recall them doing those kinds of tests to discover that. =/

They are more willing to look more seriously at the symptoms of autism these days it seems, back in the early 90's my brother got a lot of help in school and stuff, but that's just what the Marines did for you in their education system. I honestly don't think he would have gotten the kind of help he needed if he had been going to standard public schools. X_X

But seriously, you musta went to some hardcore doctors to get all the stuff you had done...done to you. I didn't think brain scans and blood work were part of the procedures. =/

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-22-2011 08:35 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

The blood work was to rule out any certain illnesses which can cause autism-like symptoms.??The brain scans are because the brain of an autistic works differently than a normal person.??This is why I have to actively store things in my head to remember them.??My memory processing centers aren't where they should be.??Also, there is a theory that an autistic brain is disconnected - at least, in part - from its behavioral centers.

Your brother got lucky that people saw it so early.??They saw it in me, too, but stopped testing.??I think my dad stopped it because it made me so nervous and uncomfortable.??I didn't know why I was there and the tests just seemed pointless.??He stopped taking me to the chiropractor when I was 12 because I didn't like going there.??I wouldn't be surprised if he asked the school to back off for the same reason.

I don't blame him, but it would have made my life a lot less stressful if I knew what was wrong with me while I was growing up.??Instead, I couldn't understand why I am the way I am.

@tak Yeah, I really enjoy a FS build, but there goes a courtesy with that in which people keep you alive so you can keep them alive.??So, my current priest also is a TU build.??lol
Not to mention - unless things have changed in the past few months - people only want a HP to support them anymore anyway.
HOW CAN WE DO ANYTHING WITHOUT ASSUMPTIO?!?!?!?!

...I'm still waiting for my turtles party.??I miss turtle parties.??Cry

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2011 09:17 PM by Whispers.)
01-22-2011 09:16 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I take priests to Tatachos actually, but haven't gone recently since I'm finishing my stalker and trying to job 70 him. I only need the heals and the blessing/agi up anyway from the class is why. Kyrie works too since it let's me keep casting if I manage to get hit. :>

Some places are nice for Kyrie. ;O

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-22-2011 09:25 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

I still like kyrie better in most situations. I hate getting hit.
Turtle dungeon, it's such a nice place. Why doesn't anyone go there is an enigma to me.
I'm fine with my own assumption of my condition, it's not that bad, so i think i can live with it well without any severe diagnosis.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
01-22-2011 09:55 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

what lvl is your priest dear Whispers? and what times are you usually online. I've been looking for more reasons to login lately, so if we can set up playdates, that'll be great for me Ok

-w-
01-22-2011 10:02 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

@Whispers- Yeah pretty much Icon_biggrin;

My most hated thing was getting bitched at when I died, when I couldn't revive/help everyone else/keep magnificat up, etc. Sweat

Yep, priests fail with assumptio ~>.>~

But when they're high priests, boy does everyone and their brother want to party and help you level.

If you have nameless we can duo there sometime, or maybe somewhere else cool Whispers.

Goes for anyone else too, if they want a priest to help for some exp No1

Ign:
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

01-22-2011 10:36 PM