Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Just a quick gunslinger question
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE: Just a quick gunslinger question

Read my previous post - offer some zeny and the stone in exchange for an endow. They last 20 or 30 minutes (if they have level 5) and so you don't need them to stay with you. Or, you know, make some friends and ask for help. It's an MMO, friends make life easier.

Why would you NOT get Full Buster in a gunslinger build? There's like 4 universally useful skills for slingers and that's one of them.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
02-02-2011 04:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sepharius Offline
:3

Counter argument time!

As a person who actually has an endow sage and advertised for 2-3 days with it, I can safely conclude that no one on this server needs an endow.

:D

And mind ye, this was several weeks ago. And I do my services for free as long as you provide the stone. Ah well.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
02-02-2011 07:33 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

i used to have a full endower and ground buff sage. The only problem is i had so little knowledge and capability of leveling a magician build. I deleted it. I wanted to use him to provide converters and sell my endowing services. Although, all skills are acquired but noone wanted the service, that gave me a bigger reason to delete him.
That's the endower's pain.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
02-03-2011 07:38 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

You know you can have endows AND other skills, right? o.O

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
02-03-2011 09:11 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

of course, i had cast cancel at 1 and free cast at 8. Maxed support moves. Sadly noone wants to party. My magic were all non mobbing. I don't really know what to kill. So yeah...

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
02-03-2011 09:35 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE:??Just a quick gunslinger question

RinsletWalker Wrote:Then what was the point in telling me to go find a endow sage? If it clearly won't happen, then why use it as an argument against elemental bullets? You wanna lend me money so I can reset then? Cause I can't kill frames without full buster

Oh? I typically pay out 50k + Stone and someone usually pops up. This also assumes I can't bug someone to log a pre-made Endow Sage to endow me. If someone doesn't pop up, I go do something else. The converter items may only last 2 or 3 minutes, but if you really want to level a GS...

Also, Rapid Shower. You won't 1 shot Dark Frames (I actually just went to GH Sewers 1 for early leveling), but if you're not concerned about pot usage, it's still doable.

Sepharius Wrote:As a person who actually has an endow sage and advertised for 2-3 days with it, I can safely conclude that no one on this server needs an endow.

That's like trying to sell nonslotted common gears. There's just about no demand for it. Server population is too small, and it's typically easier to get a friend to log one.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
02-03-2011 11:10 AM
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE: ??Just a quick gunslinger question

Ultima_Pi Wrote:
Sepharius Wrote:As a person who actually has an endow sage and advertised for 2-3 days with it, I can safely conclude that no one on this server needs an endow.

That's like trying to sell nonslotted common gears. There's just about no demand for it. Server population is too small, and it's typically easier to get a friend to log one.

Probably. I'm even willing to bet that a sizable chunk of the population doesn't even know what an endow is.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
02-03-2011 01:58 PM