Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Item Hunt + PVP Fight! (18th of June 2006)
Blu3Tig3r Offline
Legend At Work

RE:??Light VS Dark Event - 18/06/06

GM-Feith Wrote:
Quote:"You CANNOT have two or three characters of the SAME GUILD inside a party."
That's stupid, that ruins all the team aspect. What's the point of TEAM pvp if you're not used to work with your team? :

This is not stupid, it is something I decided.??We won't have a discussion about every aspects of what is a team.??The point here is to work in team as a group of people, not as a piece or a part of a guild.??It is fun to work with people we know very well but it can people also funier to compete with them.??And yes this is a good opportunity to encounter new friends, make aquaintances and such.??The reason i made that choice is to prevent a guild to work for just one party.??It splits also the manpower between the guilds.

You may discuss about it for hours but i won't make any changes for that.??You will have other events in the future where you will be able to work and play with your guildmates.

Eh... I guess it can work...I sure wanna make new friends. :D

2ndly, even if I had the time, I don't think I can go....Father's Day....X_x Although the event sounds very nice. Good luck with that GMs!
06-17-2006 12:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Sir Aun Wrote:
Quote:"You CANNOT have two or three characters of the SAME GUILD inside a party."
That's stupid, that ruins all the team aspect. What's the point of TEAM pvp if you're not used to work with your team? :
Well you can see it has an opportunity to team up with different people and to expend your knowledge about RO PvP strategies with characters you may not be used to team with. Except there is a great flaw in this restriction, the flaw being that anyone can leave a guild just for the event and then rejoin theyre guild. I point this out because its probable that someone will have thought of it, other than me, and its sure some will try to bypass that rule in this manner.

He makes a very good point, when I first read this Thats exactly what I thought too...so, what is your response to this? :O

06-17-2006 01:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

RE: Light VS Dark Event - 18/06/06

Well if you really want to meant new people, you don't need an event for it, you just do it ._.
Ow well, can't argue much I see, so lets see what comes out of it ;D

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
06-17-2006 05:35 AM
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

I got my intarweebs back~ /ho

So as long as my parents aren't retarded, I might actually be able to go to this event! :O!!

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
06-17-2006 09:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Feith
Unregistered

My answer is : I do not oblige anyone to participate. People are absolutly free to meet new friends on their own. They can participate to the next event. That's it.
06-17-2006 02:05 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Does this mean they are free to leavec their guilds temperarily just to party together? If so, thanks for clearing that up Icon_wink

06-17-2006 02:24 PM
GM-Feith
Unregistered

No problem. Icon_smile
06-17-2006 02:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Keii Offline

I know I'm a super crazy weirdo or something, but I'm pretty sure it says more about your strength as a character and a person if you can learn to work with any team that's thrown at you instead of just this little, isolated plan you and your friends came up with. Matter of fact, I think it's kind of boring to have that constant aspect. Yeah, you're a fantastic Priest when you're with the same guy you've been with all along, but what happens when you're backing up someone with a totally different build or outlook?
By doing this in an event, you're actually testing a skill that's just as important, if not more important, than being able to follow some guide you read about online. Flexability and working with people. Hell, if you ask me, team events should be 100% random.
06-17-2006 04:59 PM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

*Shoots herself*
I mean, well I guess you guys are right ._.

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
06-17-2006 05:17 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Keii Wrote:I know I'm a super crazy weirdo or something, but I'm pretty sure it says more about your strength as a character and a person if you can learn to work with any team that's thrown at you instead of just this little, isolated plan you and your friends came up with.??Matter of fact, I think it's kind of boring to have that constant aspect.??

I'm almost willing to bet it will feel like WoE. Except tinier.

Keii Wrote:Hell, if you ask me, team events should be 100% random.

That's an idea that would actually make things interesting.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
06-17-2006 05:39 PM