Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are VVS Elemental weapons so popular?
Necrophiliac Offline

RE: Why are VVS Elemental weapons so popular?

I would like to say that all the information I had was gained from irowiki, including a link to a forging calculator. According to this calculator a WS with 70 job level, all related skill and an emp anvil has a 20% chance of forging a VVS Elemental weapon and a 50% chance of forging a normal elemental weapon. Seeing you say 55% made me try another calculator (RMS) and it would seem under those circumstances you really have a 54% chance of a VVS Elemental and an 84% chance of a normal elemental.

So I guess it is worth it to use VVS, although I still just wish I could endow, link, buff and berserk pitch myself Mad
04-19-2011 02:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
danllyr Offline
ダン、〆

Well, I mostly use them as a Dagger Rogue to kill those ANNOYING anopheles on my way to Hill Winds at Rachel Fild. I bought VVS instead of +x wep because it's cheaper, too, since I joined recently.

[Image: nwWJG.jpg]
I like you naked. /Not specifically you, though/ ;
Dan Llyr ~ heRO's noobtastic #1 stripper stalker
Dan Styx ~ heRO's only active stripper rogue
Currently WoEing with Behemoth
11-29-2011 11:12 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

I understand that VVS weapons might be nice, but was it necessary to bump just to say it ?

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
11-29-2011 02:13 PM