Searching for rare gears.

'nother lil haiku there. I'm on a haiku kick lately. Laugh

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
05-29-2011 04:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shikari Offline
Br?

RE:??is using a program that...

iSpam Wrote:why the hell would i macro if i know it's illegal?(and yeah as implied here, i don't know what macro means before this) i don't think i'm that incompetent to be not able to do it manually like most >.>

only problem with laptop keys is when you press too many buttons at once, many of them won't work(idk if there's anything i can do about this tbh) and sometimes unnecessary pressure while pressing keys which leads to them getting damaged permanently so i'd be just using a keyboard instead so i can break it all i want. case closed

i may not have that end game gears like you people do but i do know what things i could possibly get as a satisfactory alternative for those(which i have been working for since the beginning, getting them piece by piece thru hard work independently unlike some).

playing without any goal is just bullshit and luckily, i don't waste my time like that

1) Dunno
2) I'd hope not lol
3&4) I don't have end gears either, and I only borrowed from a friend a couple of times. (unless its for pvm, working on that)
5) I don't have a particular goal

If you're missing gears, instead of working on the acceptable alternative get the best you can so you dont need to replace them later. Use glittering jacket, wools, tidals, maybe not as good as the diab or valk sets, but they get the job done well enough and you wont have to worry about your gear sucking :@!

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
05-29-2011 09:15 PM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

RE:??is using a program that...

Shikari Wrote:"im buying a new keyboard for epic-ly quick gear swapping action then"

Assuming that splits does in fact have gears to swap, I can't imagine that whatever class shes playing, unless its a priest and even then, requires her to use all 37+ keys on a keyboard, including the standard f's to the point that she can't swap armor/wep.
My LK, Sniper and HP all use at least 22 keys.
My HP uses all 27 keys. and I still need to open my inventory to change equips. =(
05-29-2011 10:51 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

RE: is using a program that...

she's using an alchemist. If you have every arrow/bow hotkeyed thats another matter lol.., though I said priest was understandable :c. I highly doubt an alchemist/creator needs every key set for any situation.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
05-29-2011 11:18 PM