Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prof build help
micer Offline
I Burn Trees

RE: Prof build help

I would go with the bradium map, and just killing whatever is not around centipedes. Doesn't matter whether it's a tatacho or a golem. Just keep away from the damned worms.

A few notes on your skills:

Getting dispel 5 is highly recommended. You do not want to leave it to chance when you're in DG and have a job of dispelling angels and having dispel only work half the time.

Getting a high level of freedom of casting is useless if you're planning on having a lot of dex. As much as it's nice to walk a bit faster, chances are, you're going to finish casting before you even start moving a significant amount. As well, with a bragi, you're not going to want to bother walking around when casting when it's much faster to just straight up spam spells.

IMO, getting level 3 firewall is useless. You're better off reshuffling your skills to get some levels of safety wall or something. As a note, SW is a lvl 7, 10, or nothing skill.

I suggest getting HD, at least level 1. It's great for tapping on large mobs to boost exp.

IGNs:
FlySwatter
Yorick
Roadkill
Black Hayate
and so on...
07-06-2011 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

HD is great because it gives you an EXP tap, reveals stealth, gives you an earth spell, and provides you with an AoE. ES doesn't double, so it's really rather worthless. And LS, while it does go up to lv10, is only 80% matk (so you need lvl7 minimum to outdamage lv5 HD). If you wanted to play an AoE caster, you shouldda been a wizard, imo, making LS worthless beyond level1 for taps at Thors (because HD can't hit there (I have >1k max matk and pitman cards, but still couldn't even hit salas. Can't hit with a SoP either. There's just too much % resist earth there).

Firewall is a 10 or Nothing skill imo. With 10 you can pretty much tank tatas and centipedes to your heart's content at New World. Just uh, don't screw up, or the tata's gonna hammerfall and you're dead (deader if you got less vit).
Also, Safetywall is special as well. lv7 you can tank a Sonic Blow, lv10 you can tank better =P Any level above 7 is good (assuming dump-points), any level below just a little better than useless.
Dispell is best at 5, but you can suffice with lower if you're pro enough (as in you cast twice or your wiz doesn't nuke themselves due to being awesome).
Wall of Fog is nice, just remember it blinds the people who aren't you, and the skill description lies. It only applies to people inside the wall, not through, and doesn't matter if the attacker is in the wall or not.
Oh, and if you didn't know, 90% of higher end monsters teleport when hit when webbed. Not a problem if you're firebolting to kill, but is a problem if you're coldbolting or trying to get rid of something. As for how to get webs, make yourself bee wings if you haven't already.

I went bolter hybrid with mine, 99 int 89 dex 47 vit. Had lv10 of all the bolts, but then I reset to drop 1 point from LB to LS so I could get LP. Gonna have lv1 LP, but I just want it available, could really care less beyond that. Gearless, 8k HP. My hat of choice for bolting is a Requiem hat, which eats some of that, but nets me a really nice %matk which basically equals a safe refine SoP with raw power (and works better if they don't have ridiculous mdef (re- aren't kasa)) with only a +9 PoM (I'm working on getting the +10 v_v). I only have siromas, but whatever you get, I'd recommend Expert Rings over earrings unless those earrings get you to another matk bonus (multiple of 5 or 7 int) with or without bless, as 10% CDR with pretty much any bragi is gonna net you in the 90's for CDR, and more spam is more spam (and less pain on bragiless parties when you have to soul change (other than that, bragiless nameless is fun =P)).

As to SP batterying... you're doing it wrong if the HW gets anywhere close to 0 SP, even if they are OW. My opinion, anyways XD

EDIT:
OH! A gear recommendation: the PvM (And vs Sniper PvP) shield is a Book of Charms. 10% chance to stun attacker, slotted, 2 int, and I think 3 mdef. Gajomart drop, cost like 5m when I bought it. I put a Hodremlin in mine (considered Flame Skull, but I figured the 15% more health was better than the extra attacker punishment). Amazing shield. You want this thing, trust me =P

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 03:53 PM by ABlueJelly.)
07-07-2011 03:42 PM
trinitrotoluen Offline

Can someone guide me the build of woe prof,skill,stat and equip please.in some server same rate with us i saw profs are crazy in tanking but their bolt also hurt too.any special thing with their build?

Become champion in pvp is not only way to be famous.just be lord of namless to get loving from heroes xD.

sieuxathu. Sniper 96/64 hcp really hunter, need aura.
Tri Nitro Toluen creator 97/61 noob bomd man,wish my old AI
physical attractive champion cant control lvl mvp hunter
kute blacksmith 70/40 fishing man
~super stealing~ rogue 94/50 lkf 1 policeress to marry
Acid Clohidrics alchemist 96/50 ad maker  
07-08-2011 11:56 AM