Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feature Curiosity
Aevyn Offline

RE: Feature Curiosity

People need to understand that RE client is NOT the same thing as RE mechanics. Just because you implement/use the RE client does not mean you suddenly have to enable 3-X classes and RE mechanics.

I'd love RE client implementation myself, it'd be really awesome. Storage search, fully customizable battle mode hotkeys, ability to lock party window to prevent chat windows... etc etc.
07-17-2011 09:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE:??Feature Curiosity

The Legendary Joe Wrote:That would have been nice when bleeding and crit wounds were introduced! Bleeding didn't have an icon so it occaisionally threw people for a loop when they did get bled and it broke their cast or just killed them out of the blue. And for some reason (I dunno why) but people thought the crit wounds icon was bleeding.

Personally, I'm all for progress and renewal stuff, but not all people agree. Some people think Renewal has killed RO. There are still a lot of issues??that need to be gone through before they'd ever make it over to heRO.

Even still, I??think the renewal client would be a wonderful step forward. BUT some of the systems the REclient is on kicks the storage inventories back to 600 from our current 1000 =/

Should be an option to allow 1000. That's not a client issue, that's an option for the server itself.

Guess I'll go find the xray crap again...
07-17-2011 10:12 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

before i joined here, i was at an extremely under populated server, 4 players at max. The server itself is semi-renewal, it uses complete renewal interface only, the rest is still the old fashion RO. All i'm saying is that renewal interface only is doable, how buggy it'll be is what i don't know yet. But irrc, there's nothing wrong in that dead server's renewal interface.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
07-17-2011 11:46 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

*facepalm* We know the RE interface is doable...
07-18-2011 11:31 AM