Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class Specific Discussion Forums
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE: Class Specific Discussion Forums

Ok I am enlightened, and clearly didn't take science as a major anywhere.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
07-19-2011 12:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Suzuki Offline

^ nice xD
07-19-2011 12:55 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

I love how everyone who saw my comment about seeing if my PvM bolter-battery prof could work in WoE thought I wasn't aware that it's a derp. Quit citing me as someone who doesn't know what he's doing for WoE. While my knowledge of it is pretty rudamentary (I only just started doing it), I know enough about what not to do, and know that the only characters I have high enough at this time *are built for what not to do* (Battle hybrid clown, bolter/battery prof). WoE's kinda dumb, imo.... when the most effective thing you could do would be write a script that sends the USE THIS POT control packet to the server 25+ times a second, things are pretty stupid.

Anyways, as for making a pure guide section, +1
Oh, and why they thought that they should post guidey-stuff here was because of the sectioned-offed-ness of the OP. I thought I was supposed to post stuff here too until I re-read that post.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
07-19-2011 02:47 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

"I'll try not to turn this into a WoE thread" pnutbuttajelly

Wish granted, discussing something that you do not want to be discussed creates a discussion about it.

Quite counter productive. Evil

most wanted buying list
07-19-2011 03:06 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

XD It is impossible to actively not think about something.

It is also impossible to say anything about WoE around me and not have me start talking about it as well. It's a phase, I'll grow out of it eventually.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
07-19-2011 03:10 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

RE:??Class Specific Discussion Forums

ABlueJelly Wrote:I love how everyone who saw my comment about seeing if my PvM bolter-battery prof could work in WoE thought I wasn't aware that it's a derp. Quit citing me as someone who doesn't know what he's doing for WoE. While my knowledge of it is pretty rudamentary (I only just started doing it), I know enough about what not to do, and know that the only characters I have high enough at this time *are built for what not to do* (Battle hybrid clown, bolter/battery prof). WoE's kinda dumb, imo.... when the most effective thing you could do would be write a script that sends the USE THIS POT control packet to the server 25+ times a second, things are pretty stupid.

Hey, i did understand Icon_razz

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2011 04:16 PM by Jens.)
07-19-2011 04:16 PM
ManiacManiac19 Offline
space olympics champion guy#1

AGREED!

I'm still learning how to play most classes and I can't get that much help in-game. (a nice paladin helped me out recently with my knight, though. :3) I think this would be a great idea. Very helpful. I have a super baby. Somebody make a super novice/baby guide! :D

P.S. ilu Jelly. Kissy

[Image: 14233_s.gif]
in distant worlds, playing as..
[N]John Smith[7] {level 612 ardat-yakshi necromancer}
..and many others!
07-19-2011 05:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

I want a monk/sniper gear guide xD. /drewl

most wanted buying list
07-19-2011 06:49 PM
trinitrotoluen Offline

Oh,this thread goes up so fast. Like someone discussed above i also have my some oppinions too,when i came here,i brang belong me a question "i am noob,teach me please".and after long long time at here i still say this sentence sometime.i think every people were all noob/newbie and they need to learn to be good,someone teach them.so help another is also the way u say thx to ur teacher too.with that reason,i always feel free to help someone.even i still very noob,but i also got some experimence to share too. So seth what sniper type u want to talk to?

And i have my question too.if someone still remember a stalker name Piccy in toh vsed with amj.can u guess his stat please xD.He has high dam,can strip and cant stun,high flee too i think.and he is dagger build

Become champion in pvp is not only way to be famous.just be lord of namless to get loving from heroes xD.

sieuxathu. Sniper 96/64 hcp really hunter, need aura.
Tri Nitro Toluen creator 97/61 noob bomd man,wish my old AI
physical attractive champion cant control lvl mvp hunter
kute blacksmith 70/40 fishing man
~super stealing~ rogue 94/50 lkf 1 policeress to marry
Acid Clohidrics alchemist 96/50 ad maker  
07-19-2011 09:34 PM
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE:??Class Specific Discussion Forums

ManiacManiac19 Wrote:P.S. ilu Jelly. Kissy

I love you too. Let's f...

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
07-20-2011 02:15 AM