Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WOE for eastern hemishere
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE: WOE for eastern hemishere

I totally agree with your plea but hemisphere. I heard of the northern and southern one but eastern...lol

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
07-30-2011 12:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE:??WOE for eastern hemishere

Seth~ Wrote:I totally agree with your plea but hemisphere. I heard of the northern and southern one but eastern...lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Hemisphere

There is a Hemisphere for all four quadrants depending on what you are looking at.

Equator separates North and South. Primer Meridian separates East and West.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
07-30-2011 12:57 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??WOE for eastern hemishere

Alexander Wrote:One thing that I think should be kept in mind is that for the GMs, it has been, is, and always will be impossible to please everyone. It comes with the territory. I know the server has always attemped to boast a world-wide friendly environment, but at some point they have to stop and consider the consequences of the decisions. Is it worth making a WoE for a certain part of the population? What happens if they do? Hosting a WoE that does not include the majority of the entire server population isn't the most brilliant endeavor, and is more then likely the leading reason this has never happened before.

I'm not sure how many people from the time zone have since come to this server, so maybe it's something worth looking into- but whatever decision comes about is not going to be catered to a certain group of people. It will be the server as a whole.

Personally before I join a server...one of the first few things I look at are drop rates, XP rates, population, current server progression...WoE times. Stuff like that. It seems a little silly to waltz into a server that you -know- is based in a timezone with a six hour difference or whatever and expect them to change things to suit you.

i wholeheartedly agree, however i myself does not have much to gain from my suggestion because i do not have such urgent aspirations to WOE. Why i suggested the time change was more because i felt that it is a very viable solution to the laments of many such as: "not having enough players WOE" or "not enough competition in WOE"...

i'm quite sure that this server has a growing number of SE Asian in its population, surely tapping into that potential would be a good idea IF you say you need more players in WOE, no?

-w-
07-30-2011 05:22 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE: WOE for eastern hemishere

Its logical Snowhawk but funny, I am in the eastern one too lol. Its like northern and southern has a seasonal difference east and west has? It gets a little foggy.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
07-30-2011 12:46 PM