I Don't WoE on Sunday but would make it if it was Saturday
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possible WoE Changes
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE:??Possible WoE Changes

Seth~ Wrote:True, xD. But less people still voted for those compared to "In favor of castle warp in Warper NPC" yes?

Overall, the Warp section has received 59 votes, while the time sections 61 votes. It's just that more people are split in different ways over more options with the times part. Icon_biggrin;

Why must it be so close? >:O

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

09-28-2011 11:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tulwar Offline
Forum Lurker

RE: Possible WoE Changes

I sincerely hope that, if the Sunday WoE time does change, it doesn't end up around the day time Saturday. Almost 4 years ago the thing that I liked most about heRO were the WoE times. It's an EST-based server after all.

I find it in great distaste to put veterans and people who chose heRO a long time ago for people outside of the EST timezone. However, I do understand that you want to satisfy everyone. If this woe time change is going to happen, then I'd push for a Saturday night woe time slot. Correct me if I'm wrong, but people in asian timezones would find Sunday morning woes easy to catch. As for Saturday night for EST folks, I hold high doubts that it would be any worse than the woe time is currently.

All in all, please maintain respect for the people who chose heRO a long time ago for what it was while you're making these decisions, GMs. I believe there's a way to satisfy everyone =]

Thanks.

Tulwar: 99/70 Clown - heRO's #1 NOOBTASTIC Clown x]
Parfait!: 90/70 High Priest - The (in)famous Elitist Thug ;]
Fuwa: 99/70 Sniper - Pewpewpew
Axel Almer: 99/70 SinX - Noob AGI Sinx
Vorel: 99/69 Champ - Another Unoriginal Champ
Artist: 99/50 Wizard - Free Nontrans WoE Points ^3^/
09-29-2011 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

@Tulwar:
i have no objections to your post, but i wonder whether people will complain because (somewhat quoting that old thread about woe changes) they want to go out and hang out on saturday (especially saturday nights)...

personally i have no objections about whatever times the WOE on saturday will be, as long as it's on saturday; the idea was to give other time zone a fighting chance, not to pander to their every need Ok

-w-
09-29-2011 07:53 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE:??Possible WoE Changes

Tulwar Wrote:I find it in great distaste to put veterans and people who chose heRO a long time ago for people outside of the EST timezone.

That's the very reason the poll also includes options for the current WoEers to vote on, and identify themselves as such, too. Icon_smile

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

09-29-2011 10:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Thanks everyone for your input!

The WoE warper has been added today to the Warper npc, he doesn't warp you to the castle entrance like a dedicated player warper would but he sure gets you closer, at the cost of 1k zeny.

The SG change of map from WoE castle to WoE castle ONLY will get added in a future update, alongside the WoE Participation Rewards (will be in that npc most likely).

The WoE time is NOT changing, it was unlikely to change in the first place, but had there been an overwhelming amount of people who would come on Saturday but couldn't on Sunday coupled with affecting not too many of the current Sunday woers we would have considered it.

As it is, the amount of new people who could make it is almost the same as those we would lose and we will of course prioritize current woers. I'm a strong believer of checking the WoE time before joining a server, it's something that should be put into consideration when starting on any server/game, it's much better to settle somewhere that has matching WoE time to your availability than to make them adapt the time to you after it's already been set.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-14-2011 02:07 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

ty for considering it in the first place, Panda.
If possible, let's keep that option on the shelves for the probable return of the "there's not enough ppl going to woe" whine.

gotta say, the warper option is nice. +1

-w-
10-15-2011 05:45 AM