Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Meet a friend, lose an enemy! [Event]
Draco Offline
Shadow Writer

RE: Meet a friend, lose an enemy! [Event]

Now that its on a saturday I might be able to make it. Then again november is NaNo month so I might be side tracked still Icon_biggrin"
10-27-2011 02:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

Guys, I've had real life issues too, and that's part of the reason why I won't be attending this event. The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum...it's breathtaking-I highly suggest you try it. Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I don't fall under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and lift weights everyday.

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
10-27-2011 03:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

That's okay, PNUT.

At least it's better than growing up with an addiction to comedy spy movies.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

10-27-2011 02:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Yea, seeing Circe reminded me that I'd also especially like to invite one or more of the GMs to attend this event.

Also, in regards to the NaNoWriMo event, I'll be doing it as well, but it shouldn't be hard to get the partial amount done in the day of your story and still get in on the event. If you can't, it's cool.

Proud leader of the Squirtle Squad
[Image: Gp7rqgU.png]
10-27-2011 10:02 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE:??Meet a friend, lose an enemy! [Event]

GM-Circe Wrote:That's okay, PNUT.

At least it's better than growing up with an addiction to comedy spy movies.

I KNEW I recognized that story from somewhere!??I thought my brain was just messing with me.??D:

Also, this has been bothering me, so I removed the background from your av, pnut.??Not sure if you care - and you certainly aren't required to use it - but here it is:

[Image: pnutDinoThingAv.png]

Ok

There's a NaNoWriMo EVENT? I thought it was just a thing people did. o:

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
10-28-2011 01:06 AM
ManiacManiac19 Offline
space olympics champion guy#1

RE: ??Meet a friend, lose an enemy! [Event]

Derp, did this "go down" already?

Whispers Wrote:I KNEW I recognized that story from somewhere!??I thought my brain was just messing with me.??D:
Duhh go watch it now.

[Image: 14233_s.gif]
in distant worlds, playing as..
[N]John Smith[7] {level 612 ardat-yakshi necromancer}
..and many others!
10-28-2011 04:42 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE:????Meet a friend, lose an enemy! [Event]

ManiacManiac19 Wrote:Derp, did this "go down" already?

Whispers Wrote:I KNEW I recognized that story from somewhere!??I thought my brain was just messing with me.??D:
Duhh go watch it now.

No, it hasn't. Go watch what? o:

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
10-28-2011 09:38 PM
Draco Offline
Shadow Writer

RE: ??Meet a friend, lose an enemy! [Event]

Whispers Wrote:There's a NaNoWriMo EVENT???I thought it was just a thing people did.??o:

Its an event. Its been an event for years since the internet sounded like your phone when you turned it on and you couldn't call your buddy to come play iRO with you so you could show him your spiffy battle acolyte. They even have a website http://www.NaNoWriMo.org

On topic: I probably wont get there until 6ish since because of the army they scheduled me that weekend to work.

Shaman Draco | High Wizard
Draco MD | Alchemist
Highwayman Draco | Rogue
Ascetic Draco | Zeny Monk
Danavas Draco | PvP Monk

My book's facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/author.ambermorant
11-01-2011 03:14 AM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

I may or not be around to Saturday night to officiate this event, but if I'm not, I've tasked one of my guild members, Icy to officiate the event in my place. Again, either he or I will be at Prontera Castles just outside the entrance of the castles and the event will roughly take place from 5-7 PM HeRO time. You're free to come early or late, I'm sure there'll still be people to chat with. Hopefully, I'll see you guys there! If not, I'm sure Icy will do a great job Icon_biggrin

11-03-2011 11:41 PM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Event turnout; thank you to those who participated!

[Image: DAOon.png]

11-05-2011 08:38 PM