Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reduce castles in woe to 1
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE: Reduce castles in woe to 1

It's far from being flamebait takhara, woe 2.0 is indeed terribly more fun but with the current amount of players woeing, we aren't really in the "right moment" to propose 2.0.

As for Snowhawk, it's actually the opposite. Real WoErs play low rates where their work out of woe actually has an impact, not on servers where everyone spams edp/demos/mvp cards. Go see iro woe videos pre-renewal, you'll understand that those needed good guilds who worked together, not just random people with infinite consumables.

PS. I hope no ones going to say Wills posting this because DoE would be the guild holding the only castle because we've had 12-15 players on for woe on the last wednesdays at best. We're possible to take down right now it's just no one really tries...

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 06:50 PM by Gojira.)
10-27-2011 06:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

KoJ attacks Behe (ie GEFFEN) because that's where I assume the WoE is. I WoE to squeeze out what little amount of fun I can get from it, but running a guild isn't fun for me and etc and all my whining added in too.
also koj doesn't turtle i don't allow them to + how would we turtle with no loki trololol oh wait we don't count. :(

w/e on the rest of the thread, don't care anymore; the only reason koj even has almost-decent (still not good :|) attendance now is the morale-boosting 0 Eco Castle of Ultimate Win, but obviously GMs need to fix woe, not us. I'd actually talk to the other GLs about doing things to help out in an alliance outside of WoE but I have more fun things to do and also poor confrontational skills :D
that's totally not a suggestion worth trying, because GMs should fix woe for us.

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
10-27-2011 06:57 PM
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE:??Reduce castles in woe to 1

Cerberus Wrote:Seriously i doubt this whole server knows what WoE stands for and ppl should rlly stop talking about stuff they dont know about, this server is dying and no one can deny that, i USED to have fun in this server with woe and all the like, now thanks for the 3rd castle this was just a castle camping with 0 fights, too many ppl including me are just thinking on quitting this server for real cuz this server rlly dosent give a damn about woe but to custom hats and stuff in the like for social ppl (lol...)

My name is pnutbuttajelly. I am from Behemoth and I second this motion.

PS: Remember I made a 10 page rant thread about this guys?^_^ Guess who were the ones other than me/Landon who posted in there. Non-serious KoJers and non-WoEers. As stupid as it may have sounded, I didn't rant about the server dying because it was just a moment in my head - pretty sure that EVERY SERIOUS CONTENDER OF WOE ON THIS SERVER IS AGREEING THAT WOE SUCKS AND THE SERVER IS DYING. The undeniable fact that there are good players on heRO leaving or are on the verge of leaving, and nothing being done about it is just depressing.

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
10-27-2011 06:57 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Gojira Wrote:As for Snowhawk, it's actually the opposite. Real WoErs play low rates where their work out of woe actually has an impact, not on servers where everyone spams edp/demos/mvp cards. Go see iro woe videos pre-renewal, you'll understand that those needed good guilds who worked together, not just random people with infinite consumables.

No its really not. Even when I was with Behemoth, I was pulled to a Mid rate server so the guy that was teaching me to WoE could teach me through a "real" WoE. Low Rate WoE's are shadows of what they could be. Mid and High Rate ones are a lot harder and more fun than what we have ever had on here.

As for dying...3 people leaving while there are still 25+ People playing...oh yes its dying alright. Maybe it'll close down in another 4 years after the server gains like 50 more people.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
10-27-2011 07:17 PM
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE: ??Reduce castles in woe to 1

Snowhawk Wrote:No its really not.??Even when I was with Behemoth, I was pulled to a Mid rate server so the guy that was teaching me to WoE could teach me through a "real" WoE.??Low Rate WoE's are shadows of what they could be.??Mid and High Rate ones are a lot harder and more fun than what we have ever had on here.

Wow. Are you aware that there aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy fucking God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encountered my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encounted somehow so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy.

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
10-27-2011 07:36 PM
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

Snowhawk Wrote:No its really not.??Even when I was with Behemoth, I was pulled to a Mid rate server so the guy that was teaching me to WoE could teach me through a "real" WoE.??Low Rate WoE's are shadows of what they could be.??Mid and High Rate ones are a lot harder and more fun than what we have ever had on here.

As for dying...3 people leaving while there are still 25+ People playing...oh yes its dying alright.??Maybe it'll close down in another 4 years after the server gains like 50 more people.

Seriously man, I'm not one to insult (yes, i do type some vulgar post, but its the only way some people really understand a point), but what comes out of your fingertips is just sad. Only reason it's a "good" woe, is because there are a bunch of people, but they're mostly noobs that power leveled so fast they never really got a chance to learn the in and outs of the job they play. Might as well give everyone access to the test server and have everyone woe with an absurd amount of consumables, because that's a "real" WoE.

Also, do you even go to WoE? Have you seen the amount of people NOT SEEN in woe? Do you know WHO is missing in each guild? Do you know what were the starting numbers on each guild and what are the current ones? Answer me those questions and i'll dignify you with a reply.

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
10-27-2011 07:41 PM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

If only we could snag some of those populace of those mid/high rate servers. Oh wait, they'd be pretty horrible and apt to quit quick on such a 'hard' server.

Would be nice to have more people though; for WoE but especially outside of it.

@Gojira: I know the once I played 2.0 was on a third class server, but it felt more 'realistic' in a sense of skirmishes happening beyond just passerby conflicts on the way to the Emp room. I liked it, but even there the one guild with all the shit (Had been left over from a server wipe with ALL their gear/characters intact- and I mean the good shit...) pretty much held off the first layer, and we only broke through after I went on a rampage with my Genetic and killed the spear spamming rune knight.

Wondered a while now why 2.0 hasn't been suggested. It sounds like it'd be quite the balancing insert, seeing as the 'top' guilds would be forced to the forefront of the battle, and with that sort of exposure and a bit or promise- it may prompt more people to attack, even if but to trololo a bit. Each little counts, I suppose. Thinking

Anyways, I know from the past couple months like nobody on hero wants to WoE. If they do, they're in a guild- but 6/10 people are like, "I don't want to join a guild." Why? "I don't like pvp." I'm not a serious woe person, but I've found myself wanting to at least try; and thus picked up non trans when time permits. Its fun, even though I'm a newbie at it.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
10-27-2011 07:42 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

Man I think KoJ should just quit woe so that Behe and DoE can fight each other since were so non serious. You want people to start fucking woeing yet all you do is put down the people who at least show up. If the servers dieing cause of WoE its your own attitudes fault.

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
10-27-2011 07:45 PM
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

Child of Bodom Wrote:Man I think KoJ should just quit woe so that Behe and DoE can fight each other since were so non serious. You want people to start fucking woeing yet all you do is put down the people who at least show up. If the servers dieing cause of WoE its your own attitudes fault.

Bodom, I really dont know who your even replying to in this statement. Unlike what you may believe, DoE and Behe WANT to see KoJ succeed at being a good third guild in the woe environment. Just fighting each other is boring and more competition is always welcome. You could pretty much ask most people who woe in DoE and Behe on a regular basis and you will see that most people will agree with this.
10-27-2011 07:48 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

pnutbuttajelly Wrote:Non-serious KoJers and non-WoEers. As stupid as it may have sounded,

I was replying to this ^ sorry if i didnt make that clear

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard