Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reduce castles in woe to 1
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

RE: Reduce castles in woe to 1

I love how elements from other "Fix WoE" threads show up in these "new" "Fix WoE" threads.

What Bodom just said is exactly what was made a "fact" in Pnut's "ImmaRageQuitBecauseYouAllSuckAndSoDoesThisServer" thread. Then the whole "this server dying" then the whole "you don't go to woe so stfu" and so on so on.

Also, YES call the guys from KoJ that posted none serious, since the only reason that most of us log on is to farm aloes or other stuff to burn in woe ._.

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
10-27-2011 07:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE:????Reduce castles in woe to 1

Child of Bodom Wrote:
pnutbuttajelly Wrote:Non-serious KoJers and non-WoEers. As stupid as it may have sounded,

I was replying to this ^ sorry if i didnt make that clear

There are some KoJ that can be decent at WoE if they were serious, yourself included. But when half of KoJ drops to one SG or clearly don't use consumables, that's what I call non-serious. And I'll admit half of Behe is non-serious. Attending WoE =/= being serious about WoE. Srs bsns.

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
10-27-2011 07:56 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

Ok. That makes your statement more understandable. But unlike alot of people we are showing up to woe and are at least making some effort to try to make woe fun. So I get a little pissed when i see people just brush us aside as if we arnt even trying. We dont have the Vets that DoE does or the 5 years Behes been around.

Anyways this is a different thread and ill stop de railing it. I approve of one castle.

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
10-27-2011 08:02 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE:????Reduce castles in woe to 1

Mara Wrote:
Snowhawk Wrote:No its really not.??Even when I was with Behemoth, I was pulled to a Mid rate server so the guy that was teaching me to WoE could teach me through a "real" WoE.??Low Rate WoE's are shadows of what they could be.??Mid and High Rate ones are a lot harder and more fun than what we have ever had on here.

As for dying...3 people leaving while there are still 25+ People playing...oh yes its dying alright.??Maybe it'll close down in another 4 years after the server gains like 50 more people.

Seriously man, I'm not one to insult (yes, i do type some vulgar post, but its the only way some people really understand a point), but what comes out of your fingertips is just sad. Only reason it's a "good" woe, is because there are a bunch of people, but they're mostly noobs that power leveled so fast they never really got a chance to learn the in and outs of the job they play. Might as well give everyone access to the test server and have everyone woe with an absurd amount of consumables, because that's a "real" WoE.

Also, do you even go to WoE? Have you seen the amount of people NOT SEEN in woe? Do you know WHO is missing in each guild? Do you know what were the starting numbers on each guild and what are the current ones? Answer me those questions and i'll dignify you with a reply.

Yes. As a requirement to Behemoth I attended both WoE's every week until my activity slowed down and I got kicked from the guild. My first go through...LoA was still here I believe, I was used to identify people coming in for the guild and lay occasional traps, wanna say this was two years ago when I was playin a rogue.

One member told me to delete my rogue and start a Sin, which I did, he then took me to a Mid Rate server, possibly the only one I kept cause its freakin fun on that server. He was on a Guild on that server, started showing me how to USE my Sin in WoE.

From that point I started joining the attack teams instead of the defense teams for Behe. This was that one time I remember where Behe was the center of very many attacks from not so happy WoErs from other guilds. This was around the time I started slowing down.

Ended up leaving a while due to very nasty people running rampant and wanted to stay off until people cooled off. Joined like 5 or 6 other servers to make up for lost time, a few invited to by friends, did the WoE Scene with them. It was not a bunch of noobs running around, the one guild I had joined before I permanently deleted the server from my list was about as thorough with defensive tactics as I remembered Behe being when I first started. After a lot of rude comments from their side I left.

Two more were exactly the same, though their's was pretty broken with donation gears that gave insane stat bonuses. One I loved the way they ran, all castles were open, only 1 random castle was open per WoE. Each WoE was an hour long. They used the WoE Guardians and the Castle Block wall things. This one was hard if you didn't have the cards to defend against them. MVP cards were banned in WoE though.

Last two were ok, but I ran into the OLOL! LOW RATE NOOB! issue again. Friend didn't like the server so we left. So right now I jump between here, and two Mid Rate Servers. One for WoE, and the other cause I have friends on it.

I haven't WoE'd on here since my last time with Behe. I jumped between playing on my account and a support account for the guild. When on my account I was stuck between defending the Castle which we hardly ever saw much except for maybe like five pushes into Precast. Then there'd be a long pause and I'd attack another castle doesn't seem to have much action at the time either.

Now I think when you started questioning me on who I knew was in WoE, and what not...you were pointing to my sarcastic comment on the entire server dying....Which to be completely honest, I see that same BS on the site I run for Pokemon. Have one member that is pissed off he isn't getting his way with the site, is bored because we won't let him get his way. I was just sayin I haven't seen more people leaving than more people coming in. If the server were dying as he says, there'd be a larger gap in population, less activity on Main, WoE would be non-existent as a whole. I've seen a dying server, this server, unless all the salebots disappeared and didn't come back on within a week, GMs stopped coming in, and the Main chat is so devoid of live I can gain 5 levels without seeing anyone talk, then the server is dying and or dead.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
10-27-2011 08:29 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Heyo, I'm trying to WoE more often, at least try to get back into Sunday WoEing. I can't promise I will make it every week for KoJ, but I try to help in other ways for the guild to succeed.

Oh woops sorry I don't have time to be a "srs" WoE player anymore and work my life around the scheduling of a VIDEO GAME. Guess I don't have my priorities straight or something.

Seriously though, I don't mind 3 castles. We de-randomized chests and a bunch of other stuff, what do we do if we lower castles again, make the GM's go back to randomizing chests, change between which castles you WoE in each week?

Actually I was going to propose that a Saturday WoE be added in at a time that is Asian convenient, put the castles back down to 2 on Sunday Trans WoE. Then again it would be about impossible to get rid of the time slot if it wound up not working, so that's why I didn't ever bother to post much more to it.

I'll actually blame community issues being a huge problem for WoE here. Many people just want to win easy and not put too much effort so they will join guilds that are already super old and super established to get an easy ride for gears and items. Can't say I don't blame 'em, its hard to get started on a lowrate...>_>

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-27-2011 09:04 PM
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

You win Snowhawk. You win.

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
10-27-2011 09:15 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

I've also listed two other idea for WoE that no one has ever commented on BTW >>

1 a day with 1 castle open among the 3 currently open. Maybe 1 castle open for 1 hour or so then another castle open that same day similar to RetWoE's set up on Sunday. Rotate which one is open per day.

Other thing...Open up the other version of WoE. The one with the Guardians >> I'm waiting for that one.

10-27-2011 09:28 PM
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

RE:??Reduce castles in woe to 1

Snowhawk Wrote:I've also listed two other idea for WoE that no one has ever commented on BTW >>

1 a day with 1 castle open among the 3 currently open. Maybe 1 castle open for 1 hour or so then another castle open that same day similar to RetWoE's set up on Sunday.??Rotate which one is open per day.

Other thing...Open up the other version of WoE. The one with the Guardians >>??I'm waiting for that one.

Only reason I didnt post this was the fact I would hear people scream at us "DoE wants to own 3 castles even easier now!" Sure I would love it to be that way but would need the support for it.
10-27-2011 10:05 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Could always make it 2 a day. Random 2 each WoE, leaving the total of three up. If DoE doesn't have their castle up, good for them cause they can try to gank two castles in one go then they'd have 2 to defend next WoE.

We are still at the 2's no cool argument, but at least once in a while you'd be forced to just attack rather than defend. They could also open another castle, dilute the treasure drops to make them more time investing. With the castles constantly rotating it'll be hard to know if you are on offense of defense, but you can keep WoE random, less predictable, and force at least one major guild to attack another castle.

Then we'd basically be back to the issue of training more new guilds.

10-27-2011 10:10 PM
Myrus Offline

I know I'm new here but just throwing my 2 cents about one and as a new person in server.
I remember I even said something about that yesterday to someone. I have 3 suggestions:

- Making a New Guild welcoming kit, something like if you bring a guild with at least X people you get Y items to help you level/fight, I'm sure most of you probably already heard about that from other servers/games. It' seems to work good.

- Another thing not so bad is an "academy"-like system, where some players volunteer to help newcomers and they get something in exchange, of course nothing really much useful, but still desired by some, like a hat to show off or a nobility title etc.

- About WoE2.0 I agree the population is too low for that but I think it should be implemented. I visited some other low rate server and noticed that WoE2 is much more popular than the original one. Most of them with the population count much like this one, some even had lower, had very active WoE2 while WoE1 was basically like it is here from what I hear. Besides, it's another advertisement, people are usually looking for WoE2 more than WoE1 when looking for a server, it seems much appealing and it's an added feature to the server in general, of course.

I hope GMs check out my suggestions and everyone else say what you think. :D
(my first post, never thought it would be srsbsns)
(if anyone want to make a signature/avatar for me please say it =D)
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 10:40 PM by Myrus.)
10-27-2011 10:40 PM