Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Draco Offline
Shadow Writer

RE: So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Its going to be lonely on hero without you but I will continue to bug you generally on your FB as I have been doing. There's no doubt in that.

Shaman Draco | High Wizard
Draco MD | Alchemist
Highwayman Draco | Rogue
Ascetic Draco | Zeny Monk
Danavas Draco | PvP Monk

My book's facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/author.ambermorant
07-30-2012 01:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Take care of yourself Circe, a HUGE Thank you for your hard work over the years. You did a lot of great things in heRO's history, to name a few: the Wiki wouldn't be what it is without you, your mid-life crisis santa quest was so awesome, you were great with keeping some specific players in check, you handled your fair share of GM work without complain, tickets, scripting, log check and other boring stuff, eventing and were a great forum co-admin.

I'll miss you lots, stay in touch Icon_smile

P.S.: I'll try to have the PVP tourny see the light of day.

P.P.S.: Chaucer and I will discuss the scavenger hunt and we'll let you know if that screenie counts or not.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
07-30-2012 02:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Welp, the 2 GMs I still enjoyed on the server left (not even 1 month after me, guess I chose the right time XD)

Good luck with whatever you're going to do with your life Circe, hope I didn't make your life too hard while I was still around :??>

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2012 03:51 PM by Gojira.)
07-30-2012 03:46 PM
Deviluke Offline
Celestial Mistress

RE:??So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Gojira Wrote:Welp, the last good GM this server had left.

You were always my favorite GM. ; - ;
I hope everything goes great for you with w/e you decide to do. =)

[Image: 2hyffgw.png]
07-30-2012 03:54 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

I don't have words to express how this makes me feel.. Cry??Thank you for all the help that you've given me, we will still chat as much as possible, I'm not letting you go that easily! Kissy

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
07-30-2012 05:54 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Well EFFFFFFFFFFFFF what is really left here for me to enjoy anymore? ;(

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-30-2012 06:21 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE:??So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Beauty Wrote:I hope we can play together with your legits sometimes. Love
Love I should be around on my legit at some stage, I hope.

kunkun14 Wrote:*hug*
Kissy

Xeane Wrote:I'll miss you GM Circe... We'll cherish each moment we've had with you Icon_biggrin

Noooo. Forget the bad ones! Icon_razz

Thank you. <3

shikinoutaoi Wrote:you did to me, but do i looks like that?
but still, i love you circe ;A;
Look like what? D:
I should hope so. ;D Hit me up on FB sometime.

Kittie Wrote:Wow i haven't felt so sad in a while??Thank you for all the hard work, for all the whining, snapping and bitching you'd had to deal with. Thank you for your dedication, your humor, your imput and all your hard work and time put into the server. I truly believe you leaving will have a huge impact on the server, and i will miss you.
I'm sorry. D:
I have a sense of humor? o.o
Thank you for all the kind words. <3 I don't think I will have thattt much of an impact. I'm sure you'll all be able to take it easily enough. Icon_razz
If not, here is a helping line: "OMG. REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME GLYPH AND CIRCE DID STUFF AT TOH, AND STUFF HAPPENED? ZOMG".
I think when it comes down to it, that will sadly be our legacy. XD

GM-Chaucer Wrote:Nooo, you guys can't leave. I do not approve!

You guys will be missed. Please send me any/all of your secrets that you should have told me once upon a time when I was getting trained but never got.

Hope everything goes better for you all, and I hope the best for you.
You know my IMs will always be open to you guys. Congrats on getting past Intern, and look after the server well. Icon_razz

Ptah Wrote:Doubt this will even count, but who the hell cares.

a) You found the worst time to just let it go along with Glyph. On the other hand it would be worst for a looooooooong while...

b) I should've gotten a lot more nukes than i got >: That includes death from TKs bots i never got

c) Just shoo already, before half of server will start crying.
A girl's gotta try! Just use it as a base for some pro photoshopping skills, imo. >:D

I guess Glyph wanted to steal some of my plans for ultimate happiness. That jerkface. D:

Ha! See, I make it a point to hardly ever nuke you. You enjoy it too much, and that is not the point of the exercise, you sadist, you. >:O

Icon_sad

whitedraw Wrote:oh f***ed
D:

Draco Wrote:Its going to be lonely on hero without you but I will continue to bug you generally on your FB as I have been doing. There's no doubt in that.
Go pick on Rahice now. ;D
Please do! That goes for that husband of yours, too. :D

GM-Pandora Wrote:Take care of yourself Circe, a HUGE Thank you for your hard work over the years. You did a lot of great things in heRO's history, to name a few: the Wiki wouldn't be what it is without you, your mid-life crisis santa quest was so awesome, you were great with keeping some specific players in check, you handled your fair share of GM work without complain, tickets, scripting, log check and other boring stuff, eventing and were a great forum co-admin.

I'll miss you lots, stay in touch

P.S.: I'll try to have the PVP tourny see the light of day.

P.P.S.: Chaucer and I will discuss the scavenger hunt and we'll let you know if that screenie counts or not.
I'll certainly try. Thanks for hosting the server. :D
My MSN will still be open!

P.S.: Please do. They deserve it!

P.P.S.: They totally should. Who could ever doubt their authenticity in any way? D:

Gojira Wrote:Welp, the 2 GMs I still enjoyed on the server left (not even 1 month after me, guess I chose the right time XD)

Good luck with whatever you're going to do with your life Circe, hope I didn't make your life too hard while I was still around :??>
Thanks for letting my chill in Ayo a bunch, even if I did accidently sit behind that damn palm tree by accident a few times. It's just such a nice and central place. Then bam! tree. Icon_sad

Thank you, and you too!
And not tooo hard. Icon_razz

Deviluke Wrote:You were always my favorite GM. ; - ;
I hope everything goes great for you with w/e you decide to do. =)
<3
At this time, I feel the correct answer is "ALL THE THINGS!"
I swear, your forum avatar has always gone between adorable and creepy. That bunny. D:

I'm sorry I didn't get to post in your goodbye thread. It was posted during said couple of week break, and I did not see it until just earlier. Thank you for the kind words.

GM-Rahice Wrote:I don't have words to express how this makes me feel..?? Thank you for all the help that you've given me, we will still chat as much as possible, I'm not letting you go that easily!
At least once per day. Icon_razz

Aaronock Wrote:Well EFFFFFFFFFFFFF what is really left here for me to enjoy anymore? ;(
I should have known you stayed around just to call me a fatty whenever you could. Icon_sad
DANI-2012!

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

07-31-2012 12:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2cat Offline

There goes the only decent GM hero had. Can't blame you though. Take care.
07-31-2012 12:36 AM
Bellatrix Offline
=DDD

Won't miss you! You suck! ^_^ Good luck with everything and thanks for all you've done.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2012 12:37 AM by Bellatrix.)
07-31-2012 12:36 AM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

2cat Wrote:There goes the only decent GM hero had. Can't blame you though. Take care.
I call nonsense. Icon_razz

Bellatrix Wrote:Won't miss you! You suck! ^_^ Good luck with everything and thanks for all you've done.
I'm going to haunt you so bad.
You'll be strolling through town. Bam! 1/1 Novice called Circe.
Doing BGs! Bam! 89 Novice named Circe!

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

07-31-2012 12:43 AM