Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Contest time!
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

RE: Contest time!

You came back to heRO and are currently using an icon that was launched from this contest, and have been using it for the better part of a week if not more. It's not very kind to take the artwork provided by a player and not give them the proper prize for 'winning' or for you even using it.

Do not host any form of events if you do not plan to follow through with the awards in the end.

Cease using the items provided in this event, as they are not legitimately gained.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
11-13-2012 02:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Funny that you should say that. I've been extremely busy lately, not getting home until at least 11 or later lately, and when I do get home, I have to do course work for the following days. I'm lucky to have time at all for heRO to level my character. I did say I plan to resume the competition, and I planned to up the prizes for the competition once it does resume. The reason I'm using the submission is because I like it; and if you have a problem with that, Rahice, I'd be more than happy to crop Jake Gyllenhaal's face onto a new guild emblem.

Additionally, I'm looking for another judge, considering that fact that Guillermo was one of them.

Proud leader of the Squirtle Squad
[Image: Gp7rqgU.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2012 01:28 AM by 09Kisame09.)
11-18-2012 01:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

I waited a week before stating anything, busy or not. I gave it quite a bit of time before I opened my mouth concerning the subject.

Fact of the matter - Do not use the icons when you postpone or cancel the contest as it falls under the basis of stealing artwork and/or scamming.

Since you finally have the time to respond, then I will take this as your agreement to either stop using the icon until you continue the contest, or that you are reopening the contest.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
11-18-2012 01:47 AM
MrsCharcanine Offline
PKMN TRAINER

Not to mention its rude to other competitors when using someone else's submission and they haven't won yet. It's not completely that Rahice had a problem with it, it's just common curtesy to wait for an announced winner before doing so even if you DO like it.

[Image: kku876l]
[Image: 1zf23br.png]
11-18-2012 04:43 AM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

The competition is hereby resumed; new deadlines and details will be included in the original post.

12-17-2012 02:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

Dat Ashe.

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
12-17-2012 03:35 AM
Lena Away
No one

I know I sent these to you via pm, but I'm going to list my favorite three submitted icons and the album link here so the other judges(and other people) can see them as well =)

[Image: preicon1.jpg]

[Image: weegee.jpg]
(lol weegee)

[Image: mew1.jpg]
(a recolor of the first, as suggested by Kisame since the first one was too light)

Photobucket album here
01-02-2013 11:25 PM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

You guys still have 5 days to submit emblems, let's see what you guys can do!

01-04-2013 09:18 AM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Let the judging begin...

01-10-2013 05:40 AM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

And the results are in!

First place goes to Ren for his Jake Gyllenhaal submission, and second place goes to Ping for the eyeball submission AND Emma for her Mew submission. That means there's a double second prize this time. It was tough choosing a second place winner between Ella and I because you guys sent in some cool designs. Thank you all for participating!

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 10:19 PM by 09Kisame09.)
01-12-2013 09:26 PM