Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Add WSS to Bee wing!
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

RE:??Add WSS to Bee wing!

Seth~ Wrote:@GM-Rahice.

3: Intervention of Pandora is not necessary, a post clarifying her/gm team justification & and possible actions to be taken would be sufficient. Since most ppl do not want wss added in bee wings.??

4:In retrospect. About your argument on opinion. As long as it remains your personal opinion and not the opinion of the GM teams official response. I am happy. Your opinion can still sway ppl opinion and thus should not be aired as publicly as you did. However since you've aired it you did not explain yourself.

3 - LOL? Who do you think owns the server? And if you don't think it would be added despite your arguing... Just lol~

4 - Not my fault you disregarded the obvious points. It's biased to tell a GM that they can't have an opinion.

Taken into consideration, if this thread continues to just be ranty/dumb and heated. It will be closed until Pandora makes a final decision about whether or not this Idea is Good or Sucks.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
12-29-2012 06:46 PM
Find all posts by this user
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: Add WSS to Bee wing!

Please, just stop posting, for the sake of all of us. This is meant for everyone not just certain individuals, this thread has had enough, lets just get over it and stop this.

We've heard all kinds of opinions/facts/arguments etc, there is no conclusion, there is no winning. People posted their view on this, responses where made, there is no point in keeping this thread open.

Please close the thread before this will get out of hand even more then its already gets, me and tons of others are tired and done with the subject.

We all know some people agree with adding them, we know a lot don't. There is no 'converting' people into changing opinions cause both parties are hard as a rock with how they feel about this, and that is fine. People are allowed to have different opinions but the way this thread has been going, this thread has been going downwards extremely quickly.

Like many others, i will stop reading and posting to this thread. Anyone who feels like doing a victory dance over that, go ahead. Just know that it won't change my opinion on how i feel about this (you can read it in both this thread and the other one with the poll), it just means i am sick and tired of how this has all turned out. It means i don't want to read things anymore and make any form of respect, i had for certain people drop even further. I'm glad suggestions are being made, just sad about the outcome of these discussions.

Have a nice day/life/cake, i'm out of here, still with my opinion rock hard against adding them.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
12-29-2012 06:48 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Well, per people wanting this closed, I'll close it now and send it to Panda. I'll leave it up to her whether or not this should be opened again and continued, but for now we're on a freeze.

Along with the decision of the subject.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
12-29-2012 06:52 PM
GM-Azote Offline
The Ban GM

Greetings heroes,

Seeing how hot this topic has become, we brought it up to our GM Meeting. We reviewed the discussions, ideas, and poll within this thread in order for us to come to a solution.

When we originally created the bee wings, the items were chosen at by their use: primarily consumables so classes can obtain them without always having to hunt them on a limited number of maps. On the other hand, WSS can be obtained on several maps via the monsters that drop them. Keeping the same frame of mind, based on the purpose of the bee wings, the GM team agreed to not add WSS to bee wings. However, since members have expressed the need to obtain more WSS, we have decided to potentially add WSS as a loot on a custom monster, although the monster has not yet been decided on.

[Image: Azote.gif]
HeROwiki
Support tickets
01-07-2013 12:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed