Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Add WSS to Bee wing!
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Add WSS to Bee wing!

The thing is, you're not trusting the market enough.
If people find the price of starsands and/or slim whites too high, they will go and farm the components or find an alternate item that will be "good enough." I forsee that alternate item being mastelas or aloe leaflets, and normal white potions/war potions for the lower end cheapos.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-25-2012 10:28 AM
Find all posts by this user
Merellis Offline
Honor Bound

Low supply? Demon Pungus drop it at 100% per kill, you could make an ME Priest and still be able to run around farming them, as well as Yellow Gemstones and other misc to sell from all of those kills.

Just so I make sure you realize, most of the people who hunt the Witched Starsands are using them to create Slim Potions instead of selling them. And as for pricing on Slim White Potions, couldn't you talk to a Creator/Alchemist and negotiate a set price for brewing if you can provide all the ingredients and some of the buffs to heighten the success rate? You save zeny, and the Brewer makes zeny by just standing and brewing.

As for the low amount for sale and justifying it, where the hell are you even reading that in my first post. All I did was point out some easier ways than a vendor to hunt and accumulate WSS so you don't have to pay a price you don't agree with. But if you're gonna take that as an assumption that I'm trying to justify current prices, then maybe you have conspiracy theories going on in that cranium of yours. Icon_razz

Either way, the vendor can set whatever price they want. If you don't like what they have for sale, then go hunt it down instead so that they don't get your zeny.

[Image: b.png]
Azul 9x/6x Champ
Tagnikzur 9x/6x High Priest
Cornelius 7x/4x SWiz
12-25-2012 11:30 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Hi, I farm 800-1k wss per hour at bathories, join my fan club pls.

But really, if the way everyone sees bee wings is that they should be dropping any woe essential material, we might as well just ask for BG 2.0 (Zephyrus version I think?) which includes an NPC who trades off consumables (foods, pots, cobwebs, gems, you name it he has it pretty much) for badges.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2012 12:06 PM by Gojira.)
12-25-2012 12:01 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

Gojira Wrote:we might as well just ask for BG 2.0 (Zephyrus version I think?) which includes an NPC who trades off consumables (foods, pots, cobwebs, gems, you name it he has it pretty much) for badges.
It would be nice. Regardless how is some items included and wws not...a devious plot against brewers?
Gojira Wrote:I farm 800-1k wss per hour at bathories, join my fan club pls
i'll post missions on the bulletin board again. Can you like tell me some trade secrets on how you farm 800-1000 wws in an hour. Currently I use a pvp based stalker at bathory, I do like 250 wws per bezerk potion, no mobbing.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2012 01:22 PM by Seth~.)
12-25-2012 01:15 PM
Merellis Offline
Honor Bound

... Did you confuse me for AMJ? He's the one that said 800-1000 an hour. Icon_razz

And AMJ, for that to work we'd need badges, or whatever crazy price they have for our current setup >__>

[Image: b.png]
Azul 9x/6x Champ
Tagnikzur 9x/6x High Priest
Cornelius 7x/4x SWiz
12-25-2012 01:17 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Wow I can do the 800-1000 on my stalker per hour.
I was doing 600-700 back before I got horn of the buffalo combo though.

Which is still not that bad. D:

12-25-2012 01:19 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

@Merellis clearly epic fail - corrected.

@Aaronock so you avoid joker? Since my build & gears does cater for hit for joker.

most wanted buying list
12-25-2012 01:24 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

BG 2.0 is sold as a package to servers for about 300$ if I remember right Azul (some kind of license). The full coding/scripting is pre-made by Zephyrus aka badges would already be there. It's what most HR woe/bg servers use to make the farming easy on players.

And honestly, I use sniper and only kill bathories (So yes, I kill 800-1k bathories per hour, I don't rely on steal). There's no real trick to it, just have a pet with alot of fwings, an earth deleter armor and make sure you OHKO the bathories with double strafe.

As for brewers, they can still be in demand since the materials from badge trading are usually not ranked (so very non-optimal on low str characters, the only reason why it works fine on other servers is because gym passes are also available). In other words, people would still use ranked pots for WoE but could at least get AD/gems/webs/non-ranked pots from bging.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2012 01:47 PM by Gojira.)
12-25-2012 01:45 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??Add WSS to Bee wing!

Seth~ Wrote:@Merellis clearly epic fail - corrected.

@Aaronock so you avoid joker? Since my build & gears does cater for hit for joker.

I have an earth dama and backstab Joker. I skip the hide part of the step and just move towards his back and use the skill. Goes down in...3-4 of them. I think I have enough dex now on stalker to hit about 60% of the time or so for about 2k dmg.

Sometimes I also just decide to avoid doom swords and have my trip bloody mes, this winds up fighting Jokers better cause they like to ele switch a lot.

12-25-2012 02:05 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

I dono if i'd survive 60 min straight wws farming. I'll try a bit later for more comparable figures. (mind you I made a stalker for creator based item farming) I'll see about tweaking its gears after an whole freaking hour of wws farming.

*edit results in so bezerk pot is like 29 minutes probably 30min. (yes never timed or bothered about the timing) So I get on average 240-270 wws per bezerk.??So that is argumentative 450-550 wws per hour. I guess I need to warp around more and get better aspd and atk gears.??I'll try to back-stab joker i guess since it can sometimes be passive.

most wanted buying list
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2012 04:59 PM by Seth~.)
12-25-2012 02:05 PM
Thread Closed