Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I thought you should know.
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

RE: I thought you should know.

Oh my god... I am so sorry, Emma. You have my every condolence. I had a great deal of respect for Guillermo; he was arguably heRO's kindest person and was a friend to us all. May he rest and peace Icon_sad

Proud leader of the Squirtle Squad
[Image: Gp7rqgU.png]
11-09-2012 02:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Draco Offline
Shadow Writer

Dude...I just...I don't usually cry but I am fighting not crying at school right now...I just talked to that guy on teamspeak just last week and had played and chatted on hero with him. I don't want to believe this at all...I just...I don't want to believe it...it has to be a really bad dream. My condolences go out to you and his family.

Shaman Draco | High Wizard
Draco MD | Alchemist
Highwayman Draco | Rogue
Ascetic Draco | Zeny Monk
Danavas Draco | PvP Monk

My book's facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/author.ambermorant
11-09-2012 03:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shikinoutaoi Offline
AFK Queen's Cat

Deep condolance for you Lena..
Guillie is such a good guy.. he helped me sometimes and had talk...
May he rest in peace..

[Image: ng4mds.jpg]

Just "@who aoi" and you'll know
11-09-2012 03:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Wow, this really comes as a shock, i'm trully sorry to hear this. My condolence for you and his family, may he rest in peace....

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
11-09-2012 03:56 PM
Mr. Charcanine Offline
PKMN MASTER

I'm not too sure what to say; I'm speechless. I didn't know him for too long, but these past few weeks since I've met him, I know that he's a great guy and I regret not gettng to know him better. My condolences and may he rest in peace

=(

11-09-2012 05:08 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Em baby, I'm so sorry to hear this, please take care of yourself. I can't imagine what you're going through, and I can't figure out a better way to express my sorrow and concern.. You know how to get a hold of me if you need or want to talk. I'm very sorry sweetie, I love you.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
11-09-2012 05:54 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RIP Guill.
Thank you for being a very friendly guy to my wife at the very beginning. Thank you also for being a great guy overall in the HeRO community. You will be missed.

W
11-09-2012 06:05 PM
Ella Offline

Emma, even though you and I have already been on the phone together about this, I needed to put something down here. Through the many tears we cried about such a wonderful angel he is and how unfair this was, you have all your family, his family, friends and such to help you during this difficult time.

I'm crying so hard right now as I type this, but I will take strength from you and get through it. I adored Guill so so so incredibly much. He was so wonderful and amazing to you, right down to his beautiful promise and proposal with that special, meaningful ring. He always had a beautiful smile on his face, a mischievous, genuine chuckle in his laughter and a profound and inspiring effect on those around him, in game and out.

Andrew loved Guill so much as well. When they talked, it was non stop laughter. He looked up to him not only as the most best, incredible Paly, but as one of the most loving and honorable men he's ever had the pleasure of being friends with. And, lastly, because he was the fiance of one of my best friends and saw how happy he made you, mainly.

Please know this. Guill is an angel in both life and in passing. I know that he is smiling down over you and his family, watching out for you every step of the way. I hope he is able to meet my mother up in heaven is well. They have most likely already shared a friendly greeting, embrace and chuckle.

I love you so much and you already know, whatever you need, however, whenever, Andrew and I are here for you.

Rest In Peace dearest Guill, we will always love you.

? Keri ? Kerianne ? Roxie ? Roxanna ? El ? EIIa ? Ella Rose ?
[Image: CWsTYo5.png]
Best friends forever ? Joe, Ren, Mari, Ella, Leah and Linny ?
11-09-2012 06:07 PM
MrsCharcanine Offline
PKMN TRAINER

I really can't believe this. It's crazy, he was just here last week and we were all so happy and laughing in guild. I'm really speechless as well, I can't even begin to fathom how in shock I am right now. He was really a nice and cheery guy. We all just started to become friends. My deep condolences go out to you, his friends and family. We all love you and Guille.

Rest in peace, Guillermo.

[Image: kku876l]
[Image: 1zf23br.png]
11-09-2012 06:13 PM
Draco Offline
Shadow Writer

I know it is very soon to state this for many but in his memory I feel as a group we should have a funeral on hero at least for him. I know many of us are nowhere near him and wouldn't make it to his real one but at least a gathering of his friends from all across the server, ignoring all hatred for each other, and just reminiscing on memories of him like a true funeral should be. It's not my place to form one because I know I wasn't the closest to him but I feel it would be appropriate to at least propose it.

You all can shoot me down if you would like, I wont mind, but at least think about it first. Guill deserves, I feel, more than just a forum post where only a select few will say what they feel about him. I know I would want something more at least.

Shaman Draco | High Wizard
Draco MD | Alchemist
Highwayman Draco | Rogue
Ascetic Draco | Zeny Monk
Danavas Draco | PvP Monk

My book's facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/author.ambermorant
11-09-2012 06:17 PM