Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two Questions From the Recent Changelog
KaminoKaoru Offline
call me kri

RE: Two Questions From the Recent Changelog

I believe the original questions have been answered already. At least for now, let's all go back to our daily lives and chill kay? Icon_smile

This goes to all my friends, new, old and the ones
I've lost over the years but have never forgotten.
12-08-2012 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

RE: Two Questions From the Recent Changelog

I can't really think of anything to say to this that hasn't been stated or addressed currently. Just one little thing.

Ooooooooo~

<3

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
12-08-2012 12:26 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

RE:??Two Questions From the Recent Changelog

GM-Pandora Wrote:I don't feel we need to convince everyone about our decisions, in fact it's nearly impossible and from exprience it usually results in frustration. And since we have limited time it's best to apply it where it counts.

This is all settled down a bit, but I'd like to throw something in.

They're not asking for you to convince them. They're asking for the reasoning behind it, and the reasoning behind their concerns.
They want to make sure said concerns were addressed, and how they are being combat.
If not everyone will be convinced after that, and if it is a large amount, or a large problem, then they will want to be convinced.

As I said in another thread, GMs and players do not magically think of every scenario.
If explaining a decision makes the player base feel better, cared about and more informed, why wouldn't that path be taken?

It's not like they want *every* decision automatically explained. Just those they have concerns about. Because they care and all.

I won't even touch further on the issue that the majority of this thread was about Chaucer's response and further actions, which wasn't addressed at all. :/

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 04:36 AM by Ellie.)
12-08-2012 04:26 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE: ??Two Questions From the Recent Changelog

Merellis Wrote:It's not like the GM Team has ever added a feature purely to antagonize other players so the reasonings behind them should be easy to put forth if one asks.

Thinking

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
12-08-2012 09:37 AM