Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stalker guide @ verit/bathory
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE: Stalker guide @ verit/bathory

XD PPL play stalkers for non-pvp uses. I feel less alone.

Current build PVM

str 86+15
agi 95+13
dex 52 +12

I am trying to get a gearset for all PVM maps that I farm. It seems less likely that verit is needed (bw). So bathory and other maps atm is my main gear set. With bathory you can see my dex is made so I can kill jokers, one day I can get the Phreeoni card. Plagarise skill Raging trifecta.

Anyways for pvp you say baseline 80 str with the rest in int(sp),dex (hit/what about strip), vit some hp. Plagarise.... various options can be used. Then i'd probably choose FSK.

PS I plan to BG until I have Brave Assassin's Damascus. For Joker basically.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 02:19 AM by Seth~.)
07-08-2013 02:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

update so i had a chat with a former stalker.

Intended pvp stats
int 3*
dex 99
vit 99

skill FSK & Strip. I will check the scene for farming kavach icarus. Then BG now or later.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
07-09-2013 06:13 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

for PVP, it depends, if you're going purely for strip and annoyance,??I'd say your intended build is fine.??it'll probably never kill anything but??It should be able to survive a lot, barring Acid demo (hide dodging ftw).

I'd still add some str so??that for the woe scene, you have okay-ish weight, and that you can still actually hit those people who have lots of vit and armor def using status weapons. (FSK those people with status daggers to push the annoyance to the max, and help limit what they can do after you're right on top of them, curse, silence, stun, bleeding, it's all good. Sleep is really good on classes with no or low int, and not as many people have nightmare carded headgears as there are people with marcs. )

Though not a stalker, it's always funny to see a wizzie??try to be a badass and try to break a frozen swordie type out of freeze in the middle their Storm gust, but constantly miss because they don't have enough attack to even damage them (and thus break them out of the ice) with their wand.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 05:37 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
07-12-2013 05:33 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I'd honestly get just enough vit to avoid status, which means you only need 97 total vit to be good to go. If you don't mind wasting off vit +3 foods (which are easy to farm) then you can go to a 94 total with that.

I personally went with Str over int, could hold far more with the 11 or so I had on my stalker. Remember, stalker's weight is the same as a mage's, but you have to get into the front lines a lot unlike those dudes, especially with FSK build and Remove Trap.

So being able to hold more pots > sp gain from int. Not like your int is high enough to offset any blue pot usage by much anyway. :o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-12-2013 07:14 PM