Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transfer
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

RE: Transfer

I remember vending a couple of hatters for 1z each. In all my vend-transfer attempts, that was the most disastrous. I caught the person who bought it and asked if he was the one who bought them, he didn't reply and just went away. I lost hope.

When I vend-transfer, it's always items that won't really be missed like misc. items, except for that hatter one. For the important items, I wait for someone I trust to log or if I'm in a party, let them transfer for me.

I would like an npc transfer thing, but after seeing what the bugs were, I'd rather not :c

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

05-28-2013 05:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE:??Transfer

Weapon Wrote:I once vend-transferred some very important stuff. Although the characters were parked in the same location, the vend was titled TRANSFER - DO NOT BUY, and it was in a very-non-descript/nobody-goes-there location, I log back in immediately to find a swordsman buying each of them. I demanded he give them all back. At first, no reply--he ran away. I chased, he kept running. But then I PM'ed him and he said he thought I was quitting and giving them away. But he waited until PM'd to do it, knowing I had caught his name.

...So... yeah, vend isn't that much safe either. You never know who's watching >.>;

SPIES EVERYWHERE >:U
Sen Wrote:I remember vending a couple of hatters for 1z each. In all my vend-transfer attempts, that was the most disastrous. I caught the person who bought it and asked if he was the one who bought them, he didn't reply and just went away. I lost hope.

When I vend-transfer, it's always items that won't really be missed like misc. items, except for that hatter one. For the important items, I wait for someone I trust to log or if I'm in a party, let them transfer for me.

I would like an npc transfer thing, but after seeing what the bugs were, I'd rather not :c

Transferring gears the real important ones I message offline friends to help. But such transfers is so rare the most recent ones went to and from my neglected clown via party members. (they could have stored and accidentally deleted their characters)

However vending transfer for vending that is fine by me. As said taking extra precaution like warping to unpopulated places should fix most stalkers.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
05-28-2013 12:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE: Transfer

I vend transfer inside isolated buildings in weird towns. Never had an issue.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
05-28-2013 02:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply