Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transfer
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: Transfer

Why not allow GM transfer services for massive transfers while a GM is on.??You can coordinate on forums or through support tickets between GMs and player and then there would be some credibility between the players doing it.

Its more work for the GMs, but it would make some members happier.

Different from normal GM transfer....Make this one available from the GM assistant like the Hat of the month.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 07:49 PM by Snowhawk.)
04-28-2013 07:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

RE:??Transfer

Gojira Wrote:At this point, you might as well allow double client, it's not only transfers that are difficult, partying is literally a pain in the ass because people are always missing some classes and let's be honest, if it's to sit on a door in DG, you don't really need everyone to be actual players to make it work..

Brewing (and forging! :V) would also be far less of a burden and/or pain in the ass for others too.
04-29-2013 06:09 PM
Zeena Offline

Just lost my stuff in a drop transfer due to an unpredicted "failed to connect to server" period of time.

AWESOME. No1
05-26-2013 02:53 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

It is very scary. But I vend and buy due to not wanna annoy friends, and drop pick up do not work.

About this a npc would be better yes?

Alternative I choose is vend and buy. Pick your isolated and not used place in the world of heRO and vend and buy, buy the items back asap obviously. Not sure if such would need a screeny and revert ownership via GM is allowed. Nonetheless it is the least disruptive since it uses you and only you.

P.S. Never lost items this way thus far. *that I know of, now that my secret is out I have to opt for more procedure I guess for a while at least*

Since I like did raise a few questions. A GM response to those will be nice *nudge*

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 04:42 PM by Seth~.)
05-26-2013 04:36 PM
Zeena Offline

The vend and buy could work, but that just means more useless Merchants to be made.

But whatever.
05-26-2013 09:04 PM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

RE:??Transfer

GM-Pandora Wrote:As for a npc to transfer item, there could be problems with upgrades, refine and cards, as oka pointed out. Although it's certainly doable, for now we're not planning on adding such npc, sorry guys! Thanks for the suggestion however.

There was a GM response to the idea of a NPC to do transfers. There's a risk in Drop-Transfer, Vend-Transfer and Person to Person Transfers, everyone knows that it has risks before they opt to do it.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
05-26-2013 11:04 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: ??Transfer

Weapon Wrote:
Gojira Wrote:At this point, you might as well allow double client, it's not only transfers that are difficult, partying is literally a pain in the ass because people are always missing some classes and let's be honest, if it's to sit on a door in DG, you don't really need everyone to be actual players to make it work..

Brewing (and forging! :V) would also be far less of a burden and/or pain in the ass for others too.
Oh man, If that happened I could endow, buff and link all my characters as I saw fit, and that'd be awesome. <3

However because of that, there'd be less need for parties because of such stuff, and more people would get left out of places because of the people that'd be able to play pretty much the whole party because their computer and connection speeds are boss. Don't act like it wouldn't happen, it totally would.
05-27-2013 02:19 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

GM-Rahice Wrote:
GM-Pandora Wrote:As for a npc to transfer item, there could be problems with upgrades, refine and cards, as oka pointed out. Although it's certainly doable, for now we're not planning on adding such npc, sorry guys! Thanks for the suggestion however.

There was a GM response to the idea of a NPC to do transfers. There's a risk in Drop-Transfer, Vend-Transfer and Person to Person Transfers, everyone knows that it has risks before they opt to do it.

Unfortunately a npc transferal system is still in the pipeline for projects to be developed.

Vend transfer. Other than irritating friends only option imo (if you contribute to the heRO merc population)

btw. You can also opt for a merc for main account (that would entail all you stuff to be vended on one merc). I use like more than one. But anyways.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2013 12:23 PM by Seth~.)
05-27-2013 12:22 PM
Zeena Offline

GM-Rahice Wrote:

I know. I'm just whining.

4 Hatter cards wasn't much to lose. But I still lost them. And I wasn't able to get a kawaii hat, so that made me sad. Cry
05-27-2013 01:41 PM
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

I once vend-transferred some very important stuff. Although the characters were parked in the same location, the vend was titled TRANSFER - DO NOT BUY, and it was in a very-non-descript/nobody-goes-there location, I log back in immediately to find a swordsman buying each of them. I demanded he give them all back. At first, no reply--he ran away. I chased, he kept running. But then I PM'ed him and he said he thought I was quitting and giving them away. But he waited until PM'd to do it, knowing I had caught his name.

...So... yeah, vend isn't that much safe either. You never know who's watching >.>;

SPIES EVERYWHERE >:U
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2013 06:10 PM by Weapon.)
05-27-2013 06:09 PM