Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Multi-purpose weapon
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Multi-purpose weapon

That brings me back to my usual question when shopping. How cheap is cheap? (also seeing as how berserk/rudra is the other possible path from brocca/tjunkleti, I'd imagine it'd be even cheaper)
Seth~ Wrote:I am a supporter of *custom?* multi-purpose weapons. Here key for me is a elemental sword < monster kills via elemental wings and AD weapon.

Please when considering such ideas remember slot(s).
(Elemental Sword isn't custom) It'd be interesting to see what sortsa things heRO would attempt if we were to try custom all-purpose gears, but honestly I think that other gears would still win in the end.

In addition to the time it'd take to conceive, create, add to the server and make them available for players to obtain; they'd also probably be very limited in terms of slots (probably 1 or none sort of deal). While their attack would be respectable and have possible bonus on top of that, refining would probably be disabled on such weapon in an attempt to make it balanced.

Perhaps they'd be similar to light/dark stuff. After proving your worth by supporting your side through various quests, you could work towards heroic weapons.

Regardless, such things aren't on the server, and while hypothetically would be a good Idea, it is slightly off topic.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 11:46 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
05-08-2013 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Multi-purpose weapon

i reckon andre/hilsrion is your best bet if you like going around. BUT if you want to make sure you utilize that weapon to the maximum extent, then perhaps the following could be considered:
A. +aspd weapon cards for heal proc (cecil damon)
B. moar seal cards (for a total of 36% crit on demon and undead, 40 hit, and 12 flee)
C. andre larva for troll SP muahahah
D. chepet card for vs undeads hahah
E. familiar-maero-magnolia-marina-metaling-savage bebe-snake for status randomness
F. garm baby - mutant drag for autospells
G. panzer goblins for vs demon crit chance and damage
H. sidewinder for the reverse rogue build hahah
I. stone shooter if you're lacking DEX

W
05-13-2013 09:32 AM
Mr. Charcanine Offline
PKMN MASTER

RE:??Multi-purpose weapon

mahawirasd Wrote:B. moar seal cards (for a total of 36% crit on demon and undead, 40 hit, and 12 flee)

W

For even more fun,

Rideword Upper, Rideword Mids, Waste Stove Wings, and 2 Cookie Accessories

for SUPER monk set! Mad

05-13-2013 11:43 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE: Multi-purpose weapon

@The Legendary Joe an example

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956