Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free BG
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE:??Free BG

Spuznik Wrote:Oh gee another thread whining about BG.

I've gotten the okay from Pandora to say that it's being reworked currently. I'm not sure I can say anything beyond that.

No offense but this thread was not a whine (at least not the OP - maybe the post right before yours could be more considered a whine). It was a suggestion with arguments and reasons.

Cool that things are being reworked, though, maybe? I guess we'll see.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
05-20-2013 10:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spuznik Offline
Salamander

RE: ??Free BG

azurerogue Wrote:
Spuznik Wrote:Oh gee another thread whining about BG.

I've gotten the okay from Pandora to say that it's being reworked currently. I'm not sure I can say anything beyond that.

No offense but this thread was not a whine (at least not the OP - maybe the post right before yours could be more considered a whine).??It was a suggestion with arguments and reasons.??

Cool that things are being reworked, though, maybe???I guess we'll see.

None taken, I wasn't really talking about your post actually. I was more referring to where all these BG threads end up. If I had any complaint about your opening post is that you made a new thread rather then using a preexisting bg thread.

The people who hold this Battlegrounds issue close to their heart should consider joining the test and dev team. Testing for the new script should start within the month and the best way to make sure that it turns out as close what you want as possible is to have tested the latest version yourself, and propose changes there.

You can probably find me in game if I'm on by using @who spuz.

Other then that message me here or something, not sure how often I will check it.
05-21-2013 12:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply