Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing!
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing!

Reminder that during October we are trying to get a review daily as a sort of Birthday Present for the server. If you have some free time and would like to help HeRO, you can leave a review on RMS!

It seems I forgot to post yesterday's trivia, so I will be posting one now and another later tonight!

Since the Crazy Merchant was turned into an NPC, it has been set up approximately 50 times. Before we implemented the NPC version, it used to be a regular vendor on the same GM account that contained the fairy Lucretia, and way before that, it was located in GM-Garr's account, as he used to set the crazy merchant up when he was more active in early 2015 and around 2014. In fact, the name "Crazy Merchant" is still taken by Garr, and I just named the one Rahice and I used in 2015 and 2016 as "Crazy Vendor" instead, but kept referring to it by its original name.

When the crazy merchant was a regular vendor we had to be careful not to set generic items that could be found by @whosells, so we tended to avoid things such as gold or card albums. Even then, there was a minor "bug" that I'm sure some of you have noticed while in town, where if you @whosell an item that's not sold in your current map, it will still mark a random shop on the minimap if there is a shop on the map to begin with.

As of this date and as per the Crazy Merchant Fanboy NPC in Pront, the Top 10 Crazy Merch finders are:

1. Szandou Mabrolo (10)
2. Zurran (3)
3. xxjaneyxx (3)
4. Reach (3)
5. Ezekiel Stalker (2)
6. retaxis (2)
7. Roger Strikes (2)
8. Jubiesan (2)
9. Illarya (2)
10. Angel Kitty (2)

As far as I know it goes by character or account ID, so you may have 2 points but not be on the list because your char/account was created later than the above players. :P

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
10-07-2019 11:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing! - GM-Ciar - 10-07-2019 11:54 AM