Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Epic/Legendary Hero Quest
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

RE:??Epic/Legendary Hero Quest

Intern-Lassander Wrote:We (or more I) am looking for someone to teach how to script.

[shame=off]
I was mostly referring to this part, since I'm already part of T&D, not that uber active part, but still there. And I've been wanting to learn scripting, and was looking through this thread (not literally this one, but this one in the meaning "the one about scripting in T&D part of forums"), with so many links... Just knowing myself i need a good ol' kick in the... behind to get me started, since i'm VERRY lazy. I mean it >.> And some-one/-thing but thread on forum to set me on the right track :D
[shame=back on]
Uhh... please? :D

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
05-29-2013 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
formerGM-Lassander Offline

RE: Epic/Legendary Hero Quest

Gotta speak up more!

I've been asking the GMs for a week for someone who wants to learn to script. Inbox me an alternative way of contacting you. (i.e. an Instant messenger.)

[Image: 2znn2u8.jpg]

Thanks to Mr. Charcanine for the signature.
05-29-2013 11:54 AM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

I'd like to learn scripting but I'll be busy soon since it's my last year in school (not uni) so things might be a little hectic. Still, I think I can still find time to learn scripting.

Also, are there threads in the T&D for the ultra-newbies? As in Basic Scripting 101 for the fresh people? Because I am really new to it, but would be glad to learn.

It's most likely because I don't know where I should plant my feet first, so no clear idea of how or where to get started.

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2013 12:36 PM by Sen.)
05-29-2013 12:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
formerGM-Lassander Offline

There is a scripting 101 section in the T&D section yes, however, PERSONALLY I don't think I would have found it super helpful when I first started learning scripting. There are better ways to go about things. If everyone who's interested in learning inboxes me their Skype, and applies with Radiance to T&D I will try to get all of you going. We can have a mini Skype scripting group. ^__^

[Image: 2znn2u8.jpg]

Thanks to Mr. Charcanine for the signature.
05-29-2013 02:01 PM