Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help on skillbar
Cetan Offline

Help on skillbar

Hi, I haven't played this game in forever, just got back in it with a friend, except his F12 key dosen't seem to work, like..most of his keys, w/e. So my question is, is there a way to have that skillbar without having to press f12?
06-28-2013 12:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

RE: Help on skillbar

Hm, you can try using battlemode or /bm to use the letter keys instead of pressing the F12 keys. It requires a bit of practice but I'm sure he'll learn it in no time.

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

06-28-2013 01:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cetan Offline

Yeah, for that no prob, but we still need to figure out how to open it so he can actually set his skills on the bar.
06-28-2013 01:48 PM
Laenaya Offline
Where's my flyswatter?!

If you're using a laptop, make sure that your function (FN) key isn't on. Most of the newer laptops have a "FN Lock" or "F-Lock" key to toggle it on/off.

Now if you're not using a laptop, your RO folder might have a version of LUA files that's newer than the one currently supported by heRO's client. If you've installed heRO in a folder with any other servers, I recommend you to reinstall it from scratch (you can find a guide here).

[Image: CWsTYo5.png]
Dem friends!
06-28-2013 02:04 PM
Cetan Offline

Well, thanks for the info, but none of the above is our problem. He's not using a laptop and neither did he install it in another RO folder, it's just his f12 that's broken, and we're just looking for another shortcut to open that skill bar so he can set his skills without having to open his skill tree tab.

I don't think there's any solution though other than him buying another keyboard or if we can change the key bindings somewhere. Thanks for trying to help us Icon_razz

Edit: Problem solved! He finally got a new keyboard.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2013 03:09 PM by Cetan.)
06-28-2013 02:16 PM