Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
refine guide
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

RE: refine guide

The increase isn't really *that* much for what it costs you, but statistically it makes it sorta-worth-it in the number of items you'd be spending to get a success.

I used an enriched elu on a +9 hood[1] that wouldn't sell. It went explodeys. No regrets :T
07-30-2013 07:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Menace651 Offline

RE:??refine guide

Seth~ Wrote:If one consider how rare this ores actually is & other alternatives dwindling auction options & donation. I should maybe donate.

The price for the enriched elunium/oridecon is just like sad consider how much it helps. Regardless contact me in game for refine @ 10m each.??

Oh I might have to contact you to refine some stuff for me Icon_biggrin. Also enriched ores are not that hard to get anymore with the implementation of the Mini-Muspel event. The only problem is not enough people attend mini muspel to get the ores.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
07-30-2013 10:13 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE:??refine guide

Weapon Wrote:The increase isn't really *that* much for what it costs you, but statistically it makes it sorta-worth-it in the number of items you'd be spending to get a success.

I used an enriched elu on a +9 hood[1] that wouldn't sell. It went explodeys. No regrets :T

The guide says you have to use elunium/oridecon not enriched (no extra chance for upgrade) correct me if I am wrong. That +9 hood < I broke 4, its annoying to do this over and over again.

@Menace651 ppl not really motivated to do muspel it sounds to much like farming.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
07-30-2013 01:28 PM