wtf is "ars"? D:

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
02-03-2014 08:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE:??Massive Changes to Woe/BG

The Roger Wrote:If you want GR banned from BG/woe, then pasana/ED/Dokebi/etc all the armor element changing cards should be banned, why only GR.
This is absurd.

Did you really just say this? The reason why dr/gr are so strong is because most of the "spike" damage in WoE is neutral, stop trying to compare stuff if you don't understand the mechanics of such an old game...

The Roger Wrote:GR and Deviling, for example, are strong but only under some circumstances, there are many ways to bypass them. You know.
Edit: oh, and I dont own any GR or devi.

The same can be said for MVP cards so why ban them? Let me answer, because for such a small scale WoE, those circumstances are too easely met. WoE here ressembles PvP more then actual GvG which makes MvPs and mini-boss cards like gr/dr/ar extremely advantageous with very poor drawback.

The Roger Wrote:Tell the truth, you want normal BG prices so you dont have to lose 500 fights for a glory weapon; heres a good news: now losing gives 2 points so you have to do only 250 fights =P

Actually, I don't need any gears from BG, I just find it sad that new players will very rarely join WoE/BG because of how hard it is for them to get started. BG gears are harder to obtain here then on iRO....

The Roger Wrote:If people finds excuses, thats another problem; way more different than "3 players geared extra-uber with tons of mvp card able to hold a castle against 20".
If you're trying to say that's what we used to do, we actually had good team work over MvP cards tbh. Last time we came back was when MVPs were removed and we still destroyed everyone. Maybe you should stop trying to blame the MVPs and actually learn to GvG? Most of the people you're trying to point out with this comment WoEd on no-MVP SE WoE servers with me and did very good without them.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
02-03-2014 10:59 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Massive Changes to Woe/BG

I can see that if someone gets a good guild that sets up an amazing precast, those MVP cards are going to be demanded again...

super high Matk Amp'd Storm gust, multiple wizzies under that spamming meteors and quagmire, fully trapped staircase, loki's veil on spawn point, bragi'd AD to handle the meat-ier classes that could probably survive that, and a buncha random ranged damage sources like grimtooth spear/shield boom (perhaps that shield boom could gospel and/or devo?) and arrow shower throwing statuses every which way, maybe have a bragi'd and service'd dancer spamming 190 aspd screams to stun everything that lives through that. Don't forget profs there to dispell and web anything and everything, and mayhaps linkers to help protect the wizzies from enemy Kaite rushes.

Beyond that there'd be multiple priests to keep the team buffed and keep the enemies debuffed, and keep the emp healed with sanc (assuming people actually get far enough to scratch it)

But precasts like that are probably not going to happen since it's tough to get a group of people to do what you want like that consistantly, and winning all the time gets boring after a while. God I miss the days when Bloody ran LW....
02-03-2014 03:09 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Massive Changes to Woe/BG

It's been 4 months since we disabled the mvp cards in woe/bg.
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...pid=276662

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
02-03-2014 05:03 PM