Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reyli's Art Shop
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

RE: Reyli's Art Shop

Um, if you're going to flame my thread then dont post at all. It's not only rude but also against the rules.

This is just an experiment. People are willing to pay real money for art, so why not game money? I didn't start this with the thought I'd beome rich quick. I just wanted to do something different and see if there is anyone interested.

Dont mess with me, I never did anything to you. You certaintly aren't required to buy anything.

PS> I just dont feel like drawing it for myself. I've already drawn 2 guild emblems for my guild. Good enough answer for you?
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2007 10:46 AM by Lis and Olo.)
03-28-2007 12:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

RE: Art Whore

no trust me, that wasn't flaming, you'd know if i were flaming - i mean sure i could put how i really feel, but that wouldn't mean any more than what i've already said - in any case, i was simply making an observation as a *cough* fellow artist

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
03-28-2007 12:35 AM
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

You clearly think far too highly of yourself little one Icon_wink

If referring to this as an organized illegal business scheme isn't flaming than I dont know what is. You aren't making an observation, you are making an ignorant assumption as a *cough* fellow artist.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2007 10:46 AM by Lis and Olo.)
03-28-2007 12:40 AM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

that... was actually a joke...

and i don't think highly of myself, just poorly of you n_n

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
03-28-2007 12:55 AM
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

Well, your jokes insult me. I have been generous and as helpful as I could be to everyone I've come across so long as they are respectful to me o.O.

You just came around and started picking on me for no apparent reason. Can you honestly look at your post and say that it wasn't slightly rude and unnessisary? I treat people as they treat me, so the fact that you think lowly of me is really your fault.

If you question this thread then just keep your thoughts to yourself and wait for me to finish the commission I have in progress. I'm starting the preview sketch on thursday. So long as the client is satisfied with the sketch there should be a finished product within the month, (because it's got alot of characters in it). In case anyone is curious, I am choosing not to reveal the identity of my client because he specified this picture in particular is a gift. I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.

I'll be keeping a little note at the bottom of the thread showing how many works in progress I have so that anyone interested would have an idea of the wait they'd be looking at.

Sorry to change the subject, but I'm hoping this conversation ends now, since It didn't ever really belong here in the first place.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2007 10:47 AM by Lis and Olo.)
03-28-2007 01:04 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

uhm see the situation is that you're asking us all to take a chance on you that what we get is something we'd like, so all we're asking is that you give us a teeny eenie weenie sample of your work Icon_biggrin; no need to blow this out of proportion, cause you are talking serious zeny there Icon_biggrin

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
03-28-2007 02:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

Lis and Olo Wrote:As It shows in the steps all you need to do to see my art is to request it. You dont pay a single zeny until you see my sketch and decide to move onto the next step.
You don't pay until you are satisfied with the sketch as is written I would believe.

Also I admit that Ryx comments here where unapropriate even for a joke, especialy since there was no excuse but an insult in the last post written. So yes please if someone doesn't like what another person is doing it isn't necessery to say it even in a subtle manner. Just like I did with another player, this is an official warning for Ryxingeir. So everyone remember that flamming is not appreciated in forum or in game.

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
03-28-2007 03:27 AM
Lis and Olo Offline
Valkyrie's Messenger

Thank you Auron. You actually, gave me the good idea to make this more obvious in the information. I hope this will clear up any misundertandings.Icon_biggrin

I'd like to add that before I joined this server I reformatted my harddrive so that it'd be optimized to play heRO. This means I got a fresh start on all my art, since I didn't have enough CD's to save it, (So yes, I've lost all the art I had on my computer).

Since then I've lost alot of my inspiration to draw and I was hoping that this would serve as a way to get back on my feet artistically. It feels good to have actual clients, even if it isnt for real cash. That good feeling alone, I hope will help motivate me to keep doing one of the things that truly makes me happy.

When I see my first client satisfied, I'll know this "experiment" was a success.

~Sal~
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2007 10:47 AM by Lis and Olo.)
03-28-2007 03:36 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Hum.. considering Ryx has freely and nicely done a lot of drawing request for people, I can understand where her comment was coming from. You don't have to get jumpy about it, she expressed an opinion, part of being an artist is about accepting critisism too.

It borderlines on flaming, so I appreciate that Auron came to warn and promote peace ^_^ Be nice everyone!

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-28-2007 11:17 AM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

Hey il accept a request to i wanna try making one :D

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
03-28-2007 11:06 PM