Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KSer that enjoys KSing Soils
razoredge Offline
Poring Head Knight

RE: KSer that enjoys KSing Soils

I apologize for posting here but I have to comment on silv's reply:

Common sense is following the rules. Not having to ask people to follow the rules they already have to agree to before playing the server.

GM Scott Wrote:Kill Stealing occurs when :

* You hit a monster that another player is hitting
* You hit a monster that was hitting another player
* You hit a monster that is aggroing* another player

Kill Stealing is considered very rude because you steal experience from the player who actually is at risk of dying because the monster targets him. Thus, you gain experience from putting other people in danger.

Kill Stealing is punishable by our rules and should NOT be done by anyone. If a player is found guilty of KSing, disciplinary actions will be applied seriously.

So I don't think in any way should he have to ask the person to stop ksing. A soil walking by doesn't show a "miss" above them so those can be proven quite easily. And if you look at the screenie before the last I know it's difficult to see but above the soil and just below the emblem you'll see the word "miss" in white. That'll prove that it was aggro'ed at stealth.

Again sorry, and I'll apologize to yukisuke for ksing his mimic that he was mob training into a corner then teleporting away in AM's yesterday if it really is that big of a deal, my intent during that was to help him get rid of it <_< he didn't have to be so rude about it tho /swt...

Anyways sorry for posting here again. Pandora said they would take care of it so have a good day all Icon_biggrin

[Image: razbannerow7.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2007 12:40 PM by razoredge.)
04-09-2007 12:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

*sigh*

[Image: screenheRO-Server128.jpg]

This screen clearly shows that the soil is in attack animation, and it certainly is not attacking mr. OutDated, therefor according to server rule he should not have been attacking it.

KS rules can be read here:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=71

As a general suggestion, it is always best that players talk things between each other. If someone KS you once, it would be best to first stop asking the person to do so, resulting to insult has never been known to help solve issues. However this is still considered KSing and is not something we condone.

OutDated, if you have not read the server rule better late than never, please go read them. Attacking a monster that is targetting another player is considered KS, even if the player has not been attacking the monster back. Only if the player asks for help or gives you permission are you then permitted to attack it.

This map is big, I'm sure all the people who level there can find a way to not step on each other's toe. Popular maps have to be shared.

2 days jail for outdated, and release is conditional to an appology.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
04-09-2007 12:53 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

This isn't the first time I get KSed. But people usually apologize when you tell them not to KS. We talked about it and the result of our conversation:

1- Huge arguement on main.
2- He kept calling me an idiot.
3- He kept denying KSing even though he did.
4- His guildmate called me a fag.

I really have no problem if it was accidental or if he admitted+apologized. I hope he learns his lesson.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble.
04-09-2007 01:25 PM
OutDated Offline

Too bad he doesnt explain the whole chat.. only what happened bad to him..

1- Huge arguement on main because he came about it wrong..
2- Called him an idiot, because he was acting like one..
3- Finally said something to me a day later about the 1 kill KS and expects me to remember..
4- You deserved it..

I'll apologize because I didn't know you felt so deeply about it, but if so I wish you would have said something so this didn't break out how it did. Just, I you were being attacked by 3 monsters and no one was fighting back so I attacked. I'll know not to try and help again.
04-09-2007 09:34 PM
crossmesh Offline
I R QUEEN, BOW DOWN TO ME

he meant you denied it on the forums, not just once in the server >.>
he wasn't fighting back for a reason
04-10-2007 01:47 PM
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

Please let this matter go. Panda has already solved it hasn't she? There is nothing else to discuss or any of you to do. Try to make peace. And btw there is NEVER EVER a good enough reason to either tease or insult someone. Please try to be nice to other players.

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
04-10-2007 05:57 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Well said Icon_smile

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
04-10-2007 06:15 PM