Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Small life potion/medium life potion
Aqualys Offline
Azure Sky

RE: Small life potion/medium life potion

(06-12-2014 03:57 AM)dibzy Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 11:03 AM)Aqualys Wrote:  In what world do you live in to claim that something that heals you for 5% of your max health every 5 seconds is not overpowered? In fact, I think the item shouldn't exist at all due to its overpoweredness. I have like 40 of them in my storage from years ago, and I don't think I even ever used one because it seems basically godlike to me.

How are they overpowered? They heal you 100% of your health every 100. You can spam that in pots in 2 seconds. They are USEFUL but overpowered? I'm not so sure.

Well, granted, they aren't good for burst healing, so they wouldn't be useful in PVP situations, against most MVPs, etc.

But when it comes to good old regular farming, enabling you to solo (thus preventing even more parties from forming up) tough places that you otherwise wouldn't be able to, 5% of your max HP every 5 seconds for 10 minutes is basically 600% of your max health that was healed from it. Not counting overhealing if you are ever at full health while the healing ticks. That's the equivalent of six nemos or yggdrasil berries' worth of HP.

Take me for instance. Sometimes I wanna party to places. And I get shoved off because I'm not one of the typically wanted classes. But anyway, there are places I'd want to go to with a (high) priest, that I cannot handle solo (without expenses being far too big). With this item, I could handle Abyss 3 solo. With this item, I could handle Splendide Fields 2-3 solo. Stuff that would prevent a priest from getting a party with me, preventing even more people from joining up (because I like the "the more, the merrier" philosophy and wouldn't exclude somebody based on their class), preventing a party from actually... being.

I just personally thinks it's not the right direction to take. Dunno, maybe it's just me and everybody else disagrees with me. In fact, I'd like the input of more people on the subject. That'd be nice.

[Image: Combination.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 01:11 PM by Aqualys.)
06-12-2014 01:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

I demand potions that gives you negative HP points!
06-12-2014 08:51 PM
Menace651 Offline

(06-12-2014 08:51 PM)Story Teller Wrote:  I demand potions that gives you negative HP points!

EDP Potions. Instant 0 HP Icon_biggrin

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
06-15-2014 01:28 AM