Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MVP Mini-Muspel KS
Menace651 Offline

RE: MVP Mini-Muspel KS

I am somewhat in agreement with Raizzee on this one. I used to host many mini-muspels and it's frustrating when someone who does NOT contribute at all to the event tries to compete for MVP at the end or afks the entire event for free gold, exp, BB's.

To me the problem is not the actual MVP'ing part. I have no problem competing for an MVP. The problem is the fact that you are taking the effort and cost of using an event bag, organizing a party and running through the event with your party while these leechers sit at the entrance doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and then they attempt to compete for the end kill. In fact they just make it harder since now you have to collect extra sparks for them.

If they actually initiated the event, or helped collect sparks or kill selkies then by all means they should have a fair shot at the end reward but if they are stitting AFK at the entrance doing nothing then they should be barred from collecting the event rewards.

I highly urge GM's to make these kind of events "party only" or like regular muspel where you only collect the required sparks needed for you and your party. Also make them trade-able so you don't have to mess around with party options and autoloot features.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
09-19-2014 05:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

That's the risk YOU take as a player when hosting any event.
MVP's are free for all.
You need to build a better party to out damage this one guy.

You do have a leg to stand on if the player(s) killing the mvp are insulting/acting rude to you guys during or after the situation. Take better screenshots and report the guy next time.~

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-19-2014 07:49 AM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

Delete the entire Mini-Muspel, is fastest: this event is ruining the server, because people now know only this way to exp. Where are all other types of party? Dead. Muspel too easy asd

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
09-19-2014 07:52 AM
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

I support the idea of making it like regular Muspel where everyone has to get their own Sparks (or each party, if that's faster/easier). That would also allow people who want to (myself included) to farm the first floor rather than going on to the MVP fight.

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2014 11:46 AM by demishock.)
09-19-2014 11:45 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Here is a fun solution: make a room filled with the same Mvp and only one can drop items and give exp. Russian roulette style FTW! ;D

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
09-19-2014 11:49 AM
Menace651 Offline

Another thing GM's could do is make it so the MVP gives no EXP but players would get a set amount of EXP based on their level when exiting and completing the event. This would make it more fair since everyone would get EXP and you would not get any EXP at all when you are dead and someone kills the MVP.

Just @who2 Menace ingame. You should find me if I'm on. thanks!
09-19-2014 01:18 PM
cane 33 Offline
Pancake

You want ALL to be served with a spoon? Which is the next request? Make a NPC that 99/70 every char for free?

Already get an event too easy that ruin ALL other parties, where leechers come too and get items and exp just for free.

We got a quest very easy for unlock every hard dungeuon (nameless just for tell one).
We can avoid to do job change quest and change job for free.

I repeat: what else u want? An EXP NPC?
MvP are born for be competitive and tbh without the competions are less fun.
I compete a lot with MvPs: gtb, Surtur, SM, Nydd, orcus, and bla bla, sadly often I lose but I never cry lke you're doing, viceversa every time I losed i was ready for 2nd round.

idk why people still play in this conditions: is too easy and there is no fun in this.

Party like Thor, DG are become harder and more fun too, but really rare the people organize them bcs they like easy win.

Do you like easy win? Play heRO: the server where people play for win, not for fun

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

Ren is the best
09-19-2014 01:36 PM
Alister Offline
L'acqua è poc e a paper nun gallegg

Raizzee go play League of Legends.

•° Alister - Sniper             
•° Leofer - Professor         
•° Shindler - Assassin Cross
•° Lhuminer - Creator          
•° Vagner - Clown             
•° Schlaicher - Champion         
•° Lucipher - High Priest                        
•° Shnaejder - Whitesmith
•° Lhenner - Stalker
•° Alexandher - Paladin
•° Sacriphicer - Blacksmith
09-19-2014 01:42 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

I request that we turn Mini-Muspel into a theme park and just have fun in there with moving elevators @_@

EDIT: Ooooh Ooooh and have popcorn and ice cream :D

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2014 02:46 PM by Story Teller.)
09-19-2014 02:45 PM
Raizzee Offline

When DG was active so many people "saying its very easy to level, i 99 my char killing sleepers blah blah blah etc.." World is Dynamic its ever changing you need to learn and adapt, you cant stay forever in one place, even smallest animal knows how to adapt on the dynamic world. Unless your brain is so little that your having trouble to adapt or too slow. were on suggestion thread, let gm to decide what they think is right and accept it like a homo sapiens not homo erectus.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2014 09:35 PM by Raizzee.)
09-19-2014 07:35 PM