Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Donation Suggestions and Ideas
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

RE: Donation Suggestions and Ideas

(03-17-2016 08:09 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote:  
(03-17-2016 10:14 AM)sheam Wrote:  Puppy Hat, Puppy Headband, and Anubis Helm. =3

We have a Puppy Hat that is through Mr. Hatter if it's This one you mean. If you're referring to This one, then we don't have this currently.

Puppy Headband drops from Kobold Archer if it's This one you mean.

Anubis Helm, this was requested I think a while ago to be put into a Fairy Auction pack, but it hasn't been done thus far. here

You don't mean these are Costumes... do you? O_O
03-19-2016 03:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

They are regular gear (Not costume).

[Image: UAx69ij.png]
03-19-2016 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seraphin Offline

(03-16-2016 10:23 PM)Summerstream Wrote:  Mm, the whole point of wings are to be an item that you need to get from a lot of hard work. If the wings were made public, while they have their disadvantages, it would be literally taking a dump on all of those who have worked hard to get the wings that they have.

The easiest wings to get right now are the Flower wings, followed by the Auction wings (Typically they're not more than 5m and have decent buffs)

----

I'd suggest having some of the costume hats as donation items ;o I know I'd pay for a cute hat or two until a way they're released in game ;o

I never said they had to be top-tier wing sets. something in the middle ground would be nice, and wings that aren't available otherwise would be ideal.

[Image: Untitled-2-3.gif]
03-21-2016 09:28 PM
illbeatinu Offline

i would love to donate monthly.i like the fact that you give oca for donating.i think wing sets are a good idea and we could prevent the dumping on the people who spent countless hours grinding and questing for thiers. By changing what donating wing set do. currently currently i feel zeny farming is a big issue cuase the server is gauged to player to player econimy. and with the drop in popluation i think it should reguage more for solo game play and player to npc zeny making like hillwinds but this is extremely slow and aggravating process. soo a wing set that drops presents like the anniversy ones you guys realised years back but they only take up the armor slot so players can combo them with backpack and hat. to increase the reward rate for thier hard work. also what about a kafia card that allows you to access your storage anyway but is restricted soo many times a hour/day can be used. or a mid headgear that gives you inlarge wight so you can carry more items.or a gear or invo item that allows you to use a pushcart and you can restrict the push cart from 8,000 to 5 or 4. and also donation system also can give the same items you hve to normally grind your soul away for too. cuase some players may not have the time to do it. like parents people with hard or multiable jobs collage students high school teenagers with homework. i think that would help alot.and it doesnt have to be wings/headgears. it can also be a unigue armor set or accessories, my personal fav auras nothing like a teakwon that looks like a sayan and has a sayan aura to make you feel cool.but they actual useful stat buffs/atk/def etc things like that. i apologize for the pooring spelling and grammer. please reply to this post with counter ideas and with likes and dislikes so we can figure this out. cuase i love this server i been here for 8yrs with breaks of course but i want it to grow again cuase i have never found another server with the quality this one has. oh one last idea donat to add alt drops to bee wings but have a set list of things you can add.
03-23-2016 09:57 AM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

We aren't looking to make something that is going to flux a ton of zeny into a server, with the current low population that would not help in the least bit. We are looking for ideas and do appreciate everyone's mentions for ideas as well. Whether you think it's silly or not, it will go noticed if you put it here and we will either try to comment/ask about it or something along the lines.

I'm curious what wings you're mentioning about being only the armor slot? (Unless you're just requesting for us to change them to being armor only.. It wasn't very clear when I read this.) All wings that I know of were created to take up 2 slots, and if you try to change that the double effect would disappear from Trial of Heroes wings, which is probably not an optional change at this point in time seeing the wings have been set like this for 10+ years and it would dwindle the hard work a lot of players put into theirs.

As far as zeny farming goes, I'd suggest for you to make Bee Wings, there are quite a few headgears you can get that drop Gift Boxes, or gears you can put cards in that drop things. There are also accessory cards that can do the same thing and that would help with a personal farming situation.

I'm familiar with Kafra Cards, however, I'm not sure if that fits a low-rate server's requirements. There are already a ton of different backpack styles that increase the weight capacity, most Middle Gears are actually put through Vote 4 Points rather than a donation aspect, since we are limited with the sprites available through Gravity.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
03-23-2016 01:05 PM
Seraphin Offline

i think illbeatinu was saying donation wings -could- be armor slot only. Since items are coded individually, it's 100% possible to do without affecting any other existing wings.

03-23-2016 08:08 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I thought wings took up armor and lower headgear slots because they weren't able to find a way to make the wings visible without them taking a headgear slot. Not sure how tux or bride's dress work, but those take away pretty much all of your combat ability.

perhaps, for NPC refines only, there could be some sort of charm or amulet that protects a weapon/armor from breaking 1 time,however the NPC would still stop refining as if the gear actually broke.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
03-28-2016 02:22 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Now you can actually make costume wings, there are official ragnarok items such as that \o/

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-28-2016 02:27 PM
Seraphin Offline

(03-28-2016 02:22 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  I thought wings took up armor and lower headgear slots because they weren't able to find a way to make the wings visible without them taking a headgear slot. Not sure how tux or bride's dress work, but those take away pretty much all of your combat ability.

perhaps, for NPC refines only, there could be some sort of charm or amulet that protects a weapon/armor from breaking 1 time,however the NPC would still stop refining as if the gear actually broke.

That may be the case, though a single slot gear as just a lower wouldn't be bad either.

(03-28-2016 02:27 PM)Aaronock Wrote:  Now you can actually make costume wings, there are official ragnarok items such as that \o/

Also, he's right. Which was a bit more towards my suggestion. Special wings that are donate only, but aren't as powerful as quested/dual slot wings, and have a different look. Of course, that would require heRO to have someone who knows how to sprite too.

03-31-2016 01:13 PM
sheam Offline
Final Universal Love

New command like @who that has no autotrade in list.

I'd call it .. @whotrue
04-01-2016 06:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply