* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lower Alde drops or Rid of Alde.
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

RE: Lower Alde drops or Rid of Alde.

see there they are. Proved another point :D.

[Image: untitled-2.jpg]

Notice Rowdy is voting for a post. At this time the poll was 8 to 5, within 5 mins it tied 8 to 8....wait look at Rowdy's account, its was made 5-6 months ago, and still has no posts. wow.

[Image: untitled3-1.jpg]

so whose messing with votes? here comes the excuse "oh its just a lurker, or its my bro", even for a lurker 55 mins in 6 months is nothing. alright what about the other 2 votes that just came on around the same time I missed..ok, real fair.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2007 12:53 AM by SwiftStrike.)
06-12-2007 12:25 AM
Find all posts by this user
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

Uhh...I'm not really sure what to vote for..what I think is...I like a non-trans??war once in a while, it's fun to see classic characters play, and LW does have it, most of their players have reguler, non-transcendent characters, that haven't reached 99 yet. The only reason I'm posting is because it's upsetting everyone, alot of people I know.

I honestly don't care how many treasures a castle has, so I wouldn't mind either way if it has it's normal amount or a little lower. But I wont be putting my vote toward it because of your whole act. People don't have to be so greedy that they don't want others having something nice..

So I'll be voting "No, trans woe is hard.", EVEN THOUGH what I really vote for is just for NO CHANGE at all. Since yes, WoE "hard" sometimes. But it's more of a challenge. Same with this castle. Get used to it and quit complaining over a silly castle..

Lucky Day | Master Smith| Western Grace | Order of Chaos
[Image: 2rhpoqu.png]

I just rode into town. On my horse?

You betcha on my horse! Icon_mrgreen
That the thing in the Old West Times..
Everybody enjoys a good horse ride.
06-12-2007 12:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

oh man, look even neo visited the forums today, gosh he hasn't been on in a while...

[Image: untitled4.jpg]

06-12-2007 12:58 AM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

watch rowdys first post:coming soon.

06-12-2007 01:04 AM
Stealth Offline
The Wind

that really looks like resentment for not being able to get it... man, if u know the effort we put to have that castle, what we do to keep guild up, what we do to be able to invest, what we do to make our guildies, mostly new players, be able to play decently at woe, what we do to come to the woe itself, u don't know man... if u have something against us be clean and beat us in-game, don't come whine outside, don't come say we have it for free, don't come to say we don't have trouble having it, that we don't spend our time, zeny, effort to keep it,we all do our best for it, if ur best is just lvl ur own char, so be it, u don't really know what a guild is, it's not just a pack of ppl wanting to kill other ppl, we do lots of things for the guild itself, i gave the thara i found for the guild, i gave the hydra, all the good ekips, all the elus/oris, i hunted lots of itens to make things that r used by ALL the guild, i hunt zeny, i tax myself 50%, i lvl the ppl, i leech them, even being close to trans, i care about our guildies, i care about how the eco is going, i give my best to keep the castle, so please, don't say it's easy to have it, to keep it, all of we open hand of our own things to make the guild strong, man, and Ex... Ex is giving his life for us, all he could get lending to ppl he barely know, risking his efforts for the guild, now just shut up, and stop it, it's being annoying already, stop flaming, go in-game and break our eco, we'll fight our best to keep it, if we lose, we'll atk u next time stronger than before, and we'll get it, if we dn get than we'll go crazy and get even stronger, just stop it okay? there's no point in all this crazy post u made, and now i really want it to be closed, i dun care if ppl discuss about things but ur being a jerk trying to convince ppl with pitful reasons, i'm so mad i won't even put mrgreen...

[Image: sign.jpg]
The silent wind blows serenely on your body... It  was your last feeling... Thou art dead...
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2007 01:05 AM by Stealth.)
06-12-2007 01:04 AM
Rowdy Offline
Baby Acolyte

i still play but i dont visit the forums or post. i heard it from lucky(we live in the same house) and i like woe and wanted to vote against YOU Icon_arrow
06-12-2007 01:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

see theres the first post anyways, im done, I havent been wrong once see, its her "bro", anyways goodluck cheating more polls ^_^, whatever stealth im not going to waste my time with you anymore, honestly I don know why youre still posting...

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2007 01:10 AM by SwiftStrike.)
06-12-2007 01:08 AM
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

Ok closing this thread considering tempers are only flaring up, when and if tempers go back down the thread will be reopened unless Pan says otherwise. Because I, myself, consider this an important factor in the stability of the server but flaming will not help the subject get anywhere.

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
06-12-2007 01:11 AM
Former-GM-Chocolate Offline
Sweet Valentine's Chocolate

Ok please, don't get mad at each other. Understand this Swift, before the non-trans castle, what chance, honestly, did non-trans have in a normal woe? And really, it all went around in a few clans as well =P, so not much change. This is not a matter that we just said "oh how cool! let's make a castle and not think about the consequences!". Indeed, it is unfair, trans people had to go through double the process of leveling to get at their level. But that's how it goes. We try to make stuff as more balanced as we can. You know, life is kinda unfair, people could get those items anytime. I got many drops in my legit character in level 60 that some of my friends didn't ever get and they were trans 9x. They did hunt it and still I got it and I was non-trans. What Ryx tried to say before, with the "have you tried to defeat the GM" is that it took a long time for people to beat me Panda and Hermes XD. It was hard, we had good equips and were prepared, people were coming in and just dying. It was a hard woe. It still is, non-trans don't have all the skills that trans people do, they have to make it happen somehow, right? Please, don't get offended by this, I'm just trying to show you that they're not having only fun and cookies(wtf?).
Again, always try to be nice to other people .__. . It's very hard to understand how people say stuff specially cuz we're reading this, so we don't see people's expressions and voice tones. I don't think Swift meant at any time(he even said he wasn't flaming or anything) that he was trying to say you guys don't deserve it. He even said to lower the drops, not to cut them out of the picture. I think he was good intentioned, so please don't all turn against him, he's just saying his oppinion (like Krim on the reset thing XD). We're all allowed to have our oppinion, but to do that we have to respect other's.
I'm very sorry if anyone got offended by my post or any of your posts, I'm sure none of us meant that in any way.

..:: BR GM ::.. ..:: Player Relation Manager ::.. ..:: Event GM ::..
Vote for heRO :  Top100 top200
06-12-2007 07:17 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Here we go again with this subject ^_^; I don't know if there's much more to say on the topic.

Next time a poll is made try to offer neutral choices please.

One of the point of the Alde castle is to have those old-school WoE, where teamwork is much more required and skills were much more balanced. I did not make this castle for Legendary Warriors in particular, it just so happens they've held it the most since it opened but that's not up to the GM team. There are many other guilds, and I thought this would encourage people to participate in WoE, specially newcomers.

I don't have any plan to close down Alde at the moment, I would however consider making 1 castle "trans/new job only" if you feel this would be more "fair", you could have a place to call "home" where the people who are second job cannot come and attack you..

Swift you seem to have a lot of anger issues, calm down please. If you are going to complain about who votes in a poll, make it public next time. Lucky does really have a brother (and a sister too), check your facts before you make false accusations.

Alde used to be closed, you're not losing anything by having it open if you usually woe in payon/geffen/pront, but other people might be getting something and thats what's bothering some people? Can you stop for a second and reflect on this? Don't you find this kinda reaction childish?

I've unlocked the topic, but I fully agree with what GM-Auron said, flaming will not get us anywhere so keep your cool everyone.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-12-2007 10:07 AM
Thread Closed