* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lower Alde drops or Rid of Alde.
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

RE: Lower Alde drops or Rid of Alde.

I'm just going to apologize for the attitude I gave yesterday, it was senseless, But I didn't deserve to be flamed in-game.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2007 10:29 AM by SwiftStrike.)
06-12-2007 10:25 AM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

No one said you deserved it.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-12-2007 10:32 AM
Former-GM-Hermes Offline
Messenger of God

RE:??Lower Alde drops or Rid of Alde.

GM-Chocolate Wrote:Ok please, don't get mad at each other. Understand this Swift, before the non-trans castle, what chance, honestly, did non-trans have in a normal woe? And really, it all went around in a few clans as well =P, so not much change. This is not a matter that we just said "oh how cool! let's make a castle and not think about the consequences!". Indeed, it is unfair, trans people had to go through double the process of leveling to get at their level. But that's how it goes. We try to make stuff as more balanced as we can. You know, life is kinda unfair, people could get those items anytime. I got many drops in my legit character in level 60 that some of my friends didn't ever get and they were trans 9x. They did hunt it and still I got it and I was non-trans. What Ryx tried to say before, with the "have you tried to defeat the GM" is that it took a long time for people to beat me Panda and Hermes XD. It was hard, we had good equips and were prepared, people were coming in and just dying. It was a hard woe. It still is, non-trans don't have all the skills that trans people do, they have to make it happen somehow, right? Please, don't get offended by this, I'm just trying to show you that they're not having only fun and cookies(wtf?).
Again, always try to be nice to other people .__. . It's very hard to understand how people say stuff specially cuz we're reading this, so we don't see people's expressions and voice tones. I don't think Swift meant at any time(he even said he wasn't flaming or anything) that he was trying to say you guys don't deserve it. He even said to lower the drops, not to cut them out of the picture. I think he was good intentioned, so please don't all turn against him, he's just saying his oppinion (like Krim on the reset thing XD). We're all allowed to have our oppinion, but to do that we have to respect other's.
I'm very sorry if anyone got offended by my post or any of your posts, I'm sure none of us meant that in any way.

2x
06-12-2007 10:48 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

If the major issue with Mr. Swift is that trans can be attacked by non trans in the 3 main castles, while trans cannot attack aldebaran without using time to transfer gears to non-trans, then perhaps Ms. Pandora's suggestion to make a pure trans/extended class seems to be most fair then... 1 for non-trans, 1 for trans, and 2 free-for-all castle~

But then, Namine wonders which castle should become trans only if that is happening?

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2007 11:17 AM by Namine.)
06-12-2007 11:17 AM
exwing Offline
Ex

i second the idea of the trans only castle, if it will kill this subject already.
06-12-2007 11:41 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Legendary people saying that they worked hard for alde castle make me sick. If they worked "that hard", why cant they manage to make trans? Oh yea, some of them have some but it is easier to keep alde castle playing on non-trans since all old experienced players cant attack us.

Is the problem the difference of power between trans and non-trans? If yes, anyone can lvlup and the time will do the job. Or a quicker solution is a reset of the server.

Lol neo came to vote.

Its like the old times when people no more playing on the server came back just to vote for the "lets keep dual clienting" when there was a poll about it.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
06-12-2007 02:08 PM
Enfermeira Joy Offline
Enfermeira Joy s2 Yamaha

wow, calm down people, no need to flame that way =P~. Yeah, they did work hard to get that castle, who would figure? GM team provided a very interesting hard-to-beat set of equipments for the opening of that castle. They had to work hard to get it, it's the truth =P. Oh and yeah, if it's so easy, then why do they keep it for so long? The others just don't know how to play? I don't think so. You gotta know how to play and have a good set of equipments, and guess what, that's hard to do too. If this bothers so much people non-trans I would like to know why, it doesn't do anything to me, and to many friends who are trans as well =P.
The things I like the most in the game is to go MVPing, taking care of pets, doing quests and talking to my friends. I don't like leveling, it's boring. I agree that each one has the right to have their opinion, say them out loud, but don't offend other people just because you can say it. How would it feel if they were flaming you, just cuz they think that way? Some stuff are SO much better kept to yourself. I think this post should be closed.

[Image: ?action=view&current=fs1A_.png]
Enfermeira Joy - High Priest - 8x
Princess Peach - Hunter - 8x
The Joy's Shop
06-12-2007 02:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rei Offline
Mistress Of Twilight

I'm going to post just this and after that, I'm not even going to check this forum anymore.
It's obvious you all are just jealous that we are better than you. If non-trans is so easy to do, than you "high" people should have no problem making one and coming in to break the emp right? But instead, you guys just complain about how it's "unfair" for there to be a non-trans castle. Seriously, try to act like you're not 5 years old and instead of whining to the GM's do something.

Characters:
R e i - Stalker
Y u i - Priest
BlackRose - Assasin
[Image: 91artu.png]
[Image: ReiSig.jpg]
06-12-2007 02:40 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

I never said that they don't know how to play, aren't good or stuff like that. What I said is that they haven't work as hard as trans people and by this way they doesn't deserve a shortcut for holding a castle.

Krim's grocery list

06-12-2007 02:41 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Rei posted between the 2 post-> Wtf is your problem please keep ur hate for urself Rei.

Krim's grocery list

06-12-2007 02:43 PM
Thread Closed