Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SVN update
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

RE: SVN update

Quote:Atros is an easy mvp for archer classes. But does that really matter? A good asura monk can mvp basically anything they want with ease.
Quote:I don't think Panda should mess with drops and exp.
Again.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
07-06-2007 11:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Salvosa Offline
Spirit of Salvosa

Yeti:

Just for the record, you cant stunlock. There is position lag and while it may look like the enemy isn't moving, it'll still be attacking you. Also, even if you could, it's pets would still be killing you. Galion summons 3 or 4 pets, and they are all as fast as you. Actually, they may as well be faster, because if you stop moving in a straight line they will start to catch up with you. I'm definitely not wrong, and they weren't buffed up. You just failed to get your facts straight.

Let's not make doomsday predictions just because something omgnew is coming. Change is good. You'll soon be enjoying the benifits of all this "cheap xp" and you'll wonder why you were complaining to begin with.

Oh wait, you wont because you apparently dont play here.

And wow, I dont see Cucu posting on the forum often.

~~
Rysie - 82/50/High Priest

Reyli - The blue haired girl - 81/50/Baby Alchemist
Razhak - 51/Amistr
07-07-2007 01:57 PM
Yetipunk Offline

Salvosa I don't exactly know how the hunters do it so don't talk to me about it. I was just saying I remember it being a very cheap way to level. Chill. KissyLaugh

coocoocachoo
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2007 08:05 PM by Yetipunk.)
07-08-2007 01:13 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

So I got a questions for you guys. Will you accept the SVN as they come, both the good AND the bad?

Sure everyone wants the new job and stuff, but will you complain about the nerf that Gravity made? MVP being harder? Status card on armor less effective? Bio is harder? etc.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
07-10-2007 09:19 AM
Yamaha Offline
Bring it on

Of course there will be harder things....... the game wouldn't be that interesting if things were always all the same.....

Maybe it's just me, but I'm more concerned about the bugs that the new SVN might have...

Yamaha -=- Need For Speed
-= The Rekinjustu Way =-

Hayabusa -=- Xplod
-= Triple X =-
07-10-2007 09:59 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

The only two horrible parts of the new svn for Namine is really homunculus, but not only is it the latest part of Ms. Pandora's plan, but it seems that Ms. Pandora already has thought of solutions to tweak with it~

The other, is some of the drop rates of items... Some numbers and ratios may work for iRO with its large population, but may not necessarily work for a smaller server like heRO... But again, sounds promising that Ms. Pandora has already looked into this for tweaking in advance already Icon_biggrin

Other things, such as the adjustments in some skills, weakening of cards, all got their ups and downs... If a status card offers less protection than before, then at least at the same time it also allows people in WoE to attack easier too. New equipments and new cards also offer new possibilities to either bypass, or just solve the problem altogether as well~ For these types of changes, Namine does not see why heRO server cannot adjust to it, if iRO succeeded in doing the same.

As mentioned already, the only worry for Namine is that some things may work on a large server like iRO, may not work for heRO at all. Other than things related to this matter, Namine honestly does not mind.

(harder MvP sounds fun as well Icon_biggrin Maybe Namine will need to form new parties beside just her High Priest with a Champion or a Lord Knight for once~)

EDIT: Yes, bugs and other technical failures like what Mr. Yamaha mentioned as well... ._.;

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2007 10:02 AM by Namine.)
07-10-2007 10:01 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Quote:So I got a questions for you guys. Will you accept the SVN as they come, both the good AND the bad?

Sure everyone wants the new job and stuff, but will you complain about the nerf that Gravity made? MVP being harder? Status card on armor less effective? Bio is harder? etc.

As long as we take ALL thing with the svn : bio mvp nearly impossible to kill, but drop rate of or of almost 100%.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
07-10-2007 12:57 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

i myself will accept it. earthquake oughta be real intresting to see

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2007 07:43 PM by ShadesOfBlue.)
07-10-2007 07:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply